At what age to girls want to be mothers?

Just take a guess at the average age. I am taking a wild guess and I am going for......42.

>=]] The meaning of life...Ha ha, get it?

@Sara, read the description properly.....

Favorite Answer

Woah 42 is way too old I think. I would say a girl would want to get pregnant around her early thirties. This is so that they can enjoy their twenties but not be too old when they have kids. Because the older you are when you have kids, people have said that the kids might not be as healthy and it puts the mother at fatal risk when they are giving birth.

• If youve ever seen jerry springer it can start at around 13 if given very unusual circumstances.... but most girls its more like mid twenties or early thirties and sometimes early 40s but there have been some that go longer up into their late 40s and mid 50s but around 18 can be considered on the norm too.

28

• ?

at 42 there almost going through menopause im not a girl but ive want to be a father around 20

Stupid ones want them at 16-22, more sensible ones want them at 23-26 and the really sensible ones want them at 27 till their 30s. Yes in my opinion young mothers are crazy. I'm sorry if that offends anyone.

*stomps foot* You pirated my question again! (yet, I still forgive you)

Women think about being mothers since childhood when we play with our dolls. It is an innate desire for most of us. There are some women who choose not to have children, but the majority of us want kids, and the average age we start seriously thinking about it is between 23-30.

it'd differ from person to person, some never want to be mothers, some dream about it as kids.

But if I'd have to guess, I'd say around 29?

Most want to be mothers since they get there first doll. There are exceptions

there is absolutely no specific age