I have the answer to the "God's Omnipotence" riddle, what do you think?

The riddle is: Can God create a rock so big that nobody can move it??? Can He move it??? Answer to the 1st question: Yes, on a whim. Answer to the 2nd question: Well, he doesn't really have to move it in the sense that you're talking about (using his hand to physically move it), now does he??? All he... show more The riddle is: Can God create a rock so big that nobody can move it??? Can He move it???

Answer to the 1st question: Yes, on a whim.

Answer to the 2nd question: Well, he doesn't really have to move it in the sense that you're talking about (using his hand to physically move it), now does he??? All he really has to do is take it apart atom by atom, he's got all the time in the world, and he could to that at the snap of a finger, thus moving it in a different sense. Or when he created it he just had to make it as an illusion. In the sense that you're talking about: yes, he can move it because it says "nobody" and God's not really any"body", he's more of a spirt being, thus he's not a body.

GET AT ME, ATHEIST!!!
Update: I already answered that he CAN move it without breaking it down, read the last sentence.
Update 2: We protect ourselves because, we could die at any time and try to prevent that. God, lets things happen, he doesn't make them happen, so there's the chance that he could LET us die.
Update 3: M, you clearly did not understand.
Update 4: "Failed logic, to claim God isn't somebody and that he is nobody is admitting he is not real, God has to be somebody even if said somebody is omnipotent." I never said he's nobody, let me break it down for you, God is not a "body", a body is the physical structure of a person or animal.... show more "Failed logic, to claim God isn't somebody and that he is nobody is admitting he is not real, God has to be somebody even if said somebody is omnipotent." I never said he's nobody, let me break it down for you, God is not a "body", a body is the physical structure of a person or animal. God is a spirit being therefore he has no body, he's more like a conscience, or a mind. Hard to describe.