What team will Matt Flynn start for next season?

Team in need of a quarterback should be drooling over Flynn as he is set to hit free agency this year. After watching him turn in one of the top 5 quarterback performances of the season you have to be excited about this man's potential as a starter. Pro Bowl seasons are definitely not out of the question... show more Team in need of a quarterback should be drooling over Flynn as he is set to hit free agency this year. After watching him turn in one of the top 5 quarterback performances of the season you have to be excited about this man's potential as a starter. Pro Bowl seasons are definitely not out of the question especially in the AFC where no one has really stepped up besides Tom Brady and Ben Roethlisberger.

Here are a few teams that come to mind:
New York Jets
Miami Dolphins
Cleveland Browns
Jacksonville Jaguars
Washington Redskins
Seattle Seahawks
Arizona Cardinals
Category
Sports > Football (American)
Update: @Levi You clearly weren't watching Flynn play this past Sunday. Flynn's stats weren't manufactured by a "system," I don't even know how a system can account for 6 passing touchdowns and franchise single game records. His receivers weren't making circus catches. I saw a quarterback... show more @Levi
You clearly weren't watching Flynn play this past Sunday. Flynn's stats weren't manufactured by a "system," I don't even know how a system can account for 6 passing touchdowns and franchise single game records. His receivers weren't making circus catches. I saw a quarterback throwing as accurate a long bomb as anyone ever has, checking down to other options when appropriate, turning penalties against the defense into improbable touchdowns, and throwing touchdowns off of designed running plays. What I saw was Matt Flynn turn in one of the top 5 quarterback performances all season.
Update 2: @Chang, and anyone else who doesn't think Flynn will start You guys are terrible game analysts if you even watched the game at all. Flynn proved he can make all of the throws and excelled in all facets of the position. There was something very familiar to Rodgers in his playing style. This goes beyond... show more @Chang, and anyone else who doesn't think Flynn will start
You guys are terrible game analysts if you even watched the game at all. Flynn proved he can make all of the throws and excelled in all facets of the position. There was something very familiar to Rodgers in his playing style. This goes beyond knowing when to throw the ball away (something a surprisingly amount of starters lack), Flynn out-dueled a #1 overall draft pick in Stafford's best game of the year. Flynn is a starter and a future Pro Bowler. I can't believe everyone can be so excited about Christian Ponder after one game and ignore a monumental NFL performance from Matt Flynn.