Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 9 years ago

Nobody in yahoo answers knows a real team when they see them?

My wild card picks are falcons to beat the giants, saints to beat Detroit, upset pick is Denver to beat the steelers now who agrees with me

Now what I was talking about is everybody dosen't even question the giants and the falcons now you got to remember Eli Manning makes to many mistakes and I'm not a fan but I'm picking the falcons to go all the way I mean Matt ryans 4th year he's got something to prove and his WR core is unbelievable and they got those 2 HBs Turner and Jaquizz Rodgers I think Rodgers is better then sproles

No Joe the falcons have a nasty Defence i mean look up highlights the D won most of their games and their D coordinator is a smart smart man I mean he turned a average D into a top 5 D look at that

Yes I know that but Mike Smith didn't let the falcons open up the playbook we played a zone D the whole game you know you have to put pressure on Drew Breeze

And no the giants don't we have Roddy White, Julio Jones, and Harry Douglas not to mention hall of fame TE Tony Gonzalez

Technically Denver beating Pitt is not an upset Denver won their Div.

I said upset because everybody thinks that Pitt is gonna win but pitt is washed up and old now so I know that the steelers are not goin far at all but Denver has a nasty defense they got Von Miller

J hawk your smart but do you know how hard it is to beat a NFL team 3 times in 1 season very unlikely and we almost beat them the first game

Tebow is gonna get Tebownd. He's not faced an all around better defense than Pittsburgh this year. Look at his last 3 games. Teams have figured it out; pressure him and force him to throw from the pocket. To his credit he doesn't have much to work with. I like Decker a lot but he's not starting on teams with any sort of talent. He needs to be a slot not a #1. Their recieving tight end is Daniel Fells. Major problem. It is football however so anything can happen, but I think Pittsburgh losing would be the most unlikely scenario as far as the wildcard round goes.

I like the Lions so I want to pick them but the Superdome is one of the loudest stadiums in the world. Not to mention the Saints are the hottest team in the NFL. That offense is unstoppable and they're going against a defense that just gave up 6 TD passes to Matt Flynn. Stafford will put up some points, but I have to agree with your Saints pick.

The Falcons/Giants matchup is by far the most interesting. The last couple Giants games have convinced me the Giants are legitimate contenders. The weakest parts on both sides of the ball early on in the season (rushing attack on offense; secondary on defense) have shaped up quite a bit. Players have gotten healthy and you can see the improvements. The Falcons have faired pretty well this season as far as injuries go. The only significant weakness I see is the secondary. They are going to have a rough time covering Cruz, Nicks, and Manningham (if he's healthy). Both teams have decent running attacks and an above average passing game. I think the Giants defense will be the difference in this one. If they can keep Julio from breaking out for a long TD and hold turner to under 4 YPC, they have a really good shot to win in the Meadowlands.

You forgot Cincy and Houston. Dalton pulls off the upset and Houston reflects on 'what could have been' if Mario Williams and Schaub were healthy. Oh well. Houston will do good again next year.

As far as Denver winning being an upset, it most certainly would be. Vegas has Steelers as the favorite and yes Denver won their division, but they went 8-8 while Pitt went 12-4 and are in a WAY tougher division.

Source(s): I watch a lotta football

My four to move on are Texans Steelers Saints and Falcons. The Broncos have pulled a few out, but in all honesty, they're not that great. McGahee is a pretty decent back this year, but needs a more stable offensive gameplan than what the new John Fox/Tim Tebow option is giving him. Tebow knows what it means to win, but with three losses in a row now (one being to the Chiefs where they only scored 3 points), I think the Tebow magic is about up. Defensively Dummerville and Von Miller are great pass rushers, but Champ is overrated and now making it on reputation. The Steelers just have too much talent on both sides of the ball. As much as I would like them to, Falcons aren't going all the way. Because they're the lowest seed advancing, they'll get the Packers in the divisional game, and personally I think they've got a shot. So say they do move on. I've got the Saints beating the Niners in San Fransisco so you've got a Saints Falcons Championship. This one is a no brainer. I'm NOT a Saints fan, but they don't lose in the Superdome and they've beaten the Falcons twice this year. I don't wanna admit it, but they are just a better team. You pressure Drew Brees, its gonna open up an explosive WR core and leave too many holes down field or a check down to Darren Sproles. I'm a Falcons fan too and hate the Saints, but the proof is right there.

Eli will pick apart that defense like Brees did in week 16.

Saints will beat Detriot. (sorry typo)

Denver beat Steelers? Must be kidding.

Ok so explain week 16.

Giants do have Cruz, Nicks, Manningham, Ballard.

"Upset pick is denever to beat the Steelers"...followed by "Techincally Denever beating Pitt is not an upset"...make up your mind. Steelers are favored by Las Vegas and ESPN so Denver winning is upset to the non-anal fans.

• L R

I think that PITT will beat Den. BUT. if Denver is ever going to win it will be the perfect match up for thme.

mendenhall is out and Redmond won't carry the load. The Broncs D is good at its in mile high. The ball comes out differently and Roethlisberger is already hobbled as it is. If Denver turns Pit over more than twice they will win.

I thought about the Falcons, but Giants have an almost similar team. In my opinion Giants have a better ability to make bigger plays, also it's in New Jersey, that's why I choose the Giants.

P.S. That's the worst upset of all time, you're stupid.

Do you just want everyone to say the Falcons are going to win the Super Bowl?

i imagine fairly some it really is automatic. there develop right into a guy who develop into posting on the following who claimed to be an ex-Yahoo solutions worker. He/she stated that (s)he were given fired because (s)he needed to actual evaluation the violations previously violating human beings. Do i believe him/her? i do not recognize. yet i recognize that there are automatic responses once you digital mail them. yet there is an section you may bypass and request to have your answer/question/factors reinstated. And supposedly human beings have had them reinstated.

Hey, aren't you on yahoo answers? You must not know anything either then!

Source(s): Lol the Broncos are not going to beat the Steelers.

some body must know and it is you only

join us for some extra magic of football

What in the hell is your question?