How many cat owners save whiskers?

I thought it was just me, but several other cat owners I know do save the shed whiskers also. Mine are in a nice blue bottle, I used to just put them in the paperclip section of my desk drawer but we upscaled. Just wondering if anyone else here does the same thing with the ones they find on the floor? BTW,... show more I thought it was just me, but several other cat owners I know do save the shed whiskers also. Mine are in a nice blue bottle, I used to just put them in the paperclip section of my desk drawer but we upscaled.

Just wondering if anyone else here does the same thing with the ones they find on the floor?

BTW, they DO have a use! If you paint miniatures they're the only thing small and stiff enough to put the pupils on the metal figures when you're detailing them. Use the muzzle end of the whisker. They work better than toothpics or tiny brushes.