Is my life a little messed up?

When I was 11, in Feb. 2010, my mom passed away, after about 2-3 years of brain cancer. About two weeks before she left, she couldn't move or talk, and was stuck in a hospital bed. So while she was in the hospice, my cousin invited my sister and a little girl she knew over to her house to make posters and... show more When I was 11, in Feb. 2010, my mom passed away, after about 2-3 years of brain cancer. About two weeks before she left, she couldn't move or talk, and was stuck in a hospital bed. So while she was in the hospice, my cousin invited my sister and a little girl she knew over to her house to make posters and butterfly (my mom loved butterflies) things for her room and to spend the night. I was extremely offended that a girl my mom, my sister, and I barely knew got to make things for my mom, and I wasn't even invited for even just an hour. So on February 19, 2010, she passed away. I felt extremely guilty for not seeing her too often because it was hard to see her in the condition she was in. About two months later I went to Red Robin with my aunt, uncle, grandma, and dad for my birthday. So, yes, my mom died right before my birthday. My sister is living with my aunt Pam, and we don't talk or see each other much. I really miss her, and she's the only one I can talk to about my mom, and she's the only other one who could ever understand how I feel about it. The aunt she lives with is really messed up. She hates my dad and his side of the family because she tried to take control of our family, and my dad stopped her. So, that caused my mom to decide between her husband and her sister, so they got a divorce when I was about four and my sister was five. She isn't talking to her two brothers, and both of her sisters passed away (my mom and my aunt Dee Dee). But my mom and my dad actually still loved each other, my dad told me and when I told my mom when she couldn't move in the hospice she started to cry. Skip a few months to October, and I have a scab on my leg from falling and hitting my leg on the thing the shower door slides on. The scab got worse, but I told no one because I thought no one was listening. So the scab became a staph infection and still no one knew. So the decaying flesh, as I was later informed, caused a terrible smell that made everyone make fun of me. So, that pushed me over the edge. I started skipping school, and leaving early, and being so stubborn in the morning so I couldn't got to school. So, I got a cite for truancy in February this year. So that same month, my aunt Millie came over to figure out what was up with me. So, she called a number to have someone pick me up for observation over 72 hours. So I freaked out, paramedics came over, cops were at my house, and it was driving me insane. So they picked me up and put me on the stretcher and it had moved the bottom of my pants enough for them to see whatever I used to cover my leg. They cut the stuff off, and took me to the hospital, where I waited on a very uncomfortable bed. For about a month I had to go to UMC so they could make sure my leg was ok. But while my leg got worse, I stopped talking to people, and now I mostly don't talk to anyone. It sort of feels like what went on left me kind of depressed. I've noticed changes in myself, like, I'm not really hungry, I would sleep all day if I could, and stuff like that. I asked my dad for counseling, but he said we don't have the money, and he aunt that I don't like is in charge of the trust fund. Just recently, my cousin on my dad's side of the family stopped taking her bipolar medication and started to abuse drugs. So her apartment was a mess, with dirty dishes everywhere, and the only food her two sons (about 4 and 5 years old) could eat was moldy and spoiled. So the boys wanted to stay at their grandma's house and my cousin flipped out, bit my aunt in the car, and took her two sons to walk home. So my aunt called the police, and now the boys are in foster care waiting to see if they can stay with my aunt Millie (their grandma). I feel really bad about it, and I can't stop worrying about them.
Update: Also, I'm 13 almost 14 (April)
Update 2: Also I'm overwight, and I'm a girl, and I don't go out much other than school.