Poll: Rabbit or Guniea Pig?

I'm going to get a pet tell me what you all would rather get a Guniea pig or a rabbit, leave pros and cons personal experiences and facts/opinions like Guniea pigs: Get sick alot and run away alot / Rabbits: Chew everything and cant be stopped from escaping.
Update: Most of you are leaving stuff out like i got a guniea pig and had to find out the hard way he was prone to many many illnesses like right when i got him he got mites and a url then started getting fungal infections both of them within 5 days!, i'm not thinking to much of guniea pig anymore and now thinking... show more Most of you are leaving stuff out like i got a guniea pig and had to find out the hard way he was prone to many many illnesses like right when i got him he got mites and a url then started getting fungal infections both of them within 5 days!, i'm not thinking to much of guniea pig anymore and now thinking of
Rabbit, Guniea pig or Chinchilla