Why do so many of the girls at my school all wear the same kind of clothes?

A lot of the girls at my school wear the exact same kind/style/whateveryoucallit of clothes. These are: -'Off-the-shoulder' top -Skinny jeans -Little shoulder-bag-purse-thingy, usually glittery and with a chain -UGG boots Originally I thought it looked sort of cute, but literally almost EVERY SINGLE... show more A lot of the girls at my school wear the exact same kind/style/whateveryoucallit of clothes. These are:
-'Off-the-shoulder' top
-Skinny jeans
-Little shoulder-bag-purse-thingy, usually glittery and with a chain
-UGG boots

Originally I thought it looked sort of cute, but literally almost EVERY SINGLE GIRL IN THE SCHOOL except for me and a few others wears this type of stuff, every day. I'm all for expressing yourself through fashion and having your own style and whatever, but really. Wearing the same thing as everyone else is not having your own individual style. Is it that they can't think of what else to wear, or they just want to go with everybody else, or be popular or anything? Why?