Cancel Contract with Vodafone?

Hi, I am on a contract with Vodafone UK and I want to switch to another network as I am getting an iPhone. My Vodafone account says I can upgrade my phone and price plan but I want to cancel my contract, does that mean its the end of my contract and can I can cancel it without paying a fee?

Usually you are allowed to update a couple months ahead of the end of the contract.

To get the exact date, contact your carrier...

Usually, Vodafone allow you to upgrade a short time before the end of your minimum contract period - this will vary a little according to how long you have been with them and how much you have spent with them during the contract period.

If the iPhone you are getting is off contract (pay as you go) then you might want to see what 'SIM free' deal Vodafone will offer you to continue with them. They should allow you to switch to a 30 day rolling plan.

Alternatively, if you have/want to move networks, you need to give Vodafone 30 days notice OR pay 30 days' line rental according to when you want you receive your PAC code. The PAC code is what allows you to transfer your number to the new network - you give it to your new network and they arrange for you to be transferred, normally within a couple of days.

Don't forget that you will be able to recycle your old phone which could earn you some handy cash towards the new iPhone or the Vodafone/new network charges. http://www.flogmyphone.co.uk compares offers from recycling firms so you can see who'll pay you the most for it.

Phone and ask them as you have to give Vodafone 30days notice to end the contract so you can get your PAC code to port your number at the same time.

in case you haven't any longer entered into yet another settlement forget approximately them. Vodafone are the main suitable interior the employer for phoning you whilst they choose something, merely attempt getting them to telephone you whilst your having a undertaking, distinctive tale then

thismeans the end and you will hav to pay cancel free.