My PC monitor says "no signal"?

My issue started Sunday 11 pm when I turned on my basement PC and got this warning. This is the first time i got this PC problem. I upgraded almost every part of my basement PC except hard drive and graphics card. I got a AMD 3.4 GHZ processor Quad-core (upgraded), DDR3 8GB RAM (upgraded), 450watt power supply (upgraded) a ASUS motherboard (upgraded), HP DVD1270 drive (upgraded) and a ANTEC computer case. The only thing i did not upgrade was my 640 GB hard drive and my Nvidia 9400 graphics card. Nor my monitor which is a HP 2009m. Can somebody tell my what my problem is???? I force shutdown my PC like over 10 times. I unplug and replug like 10 times. I took off the graphics card 5-7 times. I replug my pc monitor 5 times. And i used "Dust destroyer" to eliminate all dust (because there was plenty) before i started unplugging. I was playing the PC game RAGE when it happened. All my computer parts is out of warranty and I cannot afford to buy another $1000 bulky PC. I did that on 2008.

Make sure you Vgamplig connecting your CPU to the monitor is tightly fitted.

• bianka

The posbilites are:- # loose cable, or bent pins on cable. # loose video card. # burnt out power for the video card chip on mainboard (smells undesirable). # Video card is lifeless. the main undemanding rationalization for this challenge different than for a loose visual demonstrate unit cabel is a loose video card. eliminate the visual demonstrate unit cable from the Video card (returned of laptop),Open your laptop case, earth your self by employing touching the casing then see if the video card is loose, if so push it in. If no longer take it out besides and placed it in returned, blowing the airborne dirt and dirt away (or much extra powerful use a vacuum cleanser to hoover each and all of the airborne dirt and dirt out of your laptop). be sure it sits wisely. placed the cable returned on making particular it suits tight and that no pins are bent, and turn it on. If this doesn´t paintings then try a various video card, even an previous one. IF this works your video card is defective. extra recommendations may be helpfull. IS it a TFT or CRT (tube) visual demonstrate unit? does the laptop run, are you able to take heed to the noise of the flexibility fan and difficult force working? Does it practice the Bios code and video card call while it incredibly is became on, till now domicile windows starts?

it might be the VGA cable running from your computer to your moniter, get a new one, they're fairly cheap and you can get them almost anywhere. try unplugging that (turn the knobs until the screw comes out) and replugging it back in at both ends. you can probably get one at your local best buy

Did you replace the cord between the monitor and the PC?

I think problem in Moitor to CPU Cable

This occurred because their is fault in your cable which connect CPU to your monitor.

Use another cable and check.

Then you probably don't have signal... :P