Why did he introduce me to his family and spend Christmas Eve w/ mine if he doesn't like me?

Signs he likes me: He got me a Christmas gift He saw me as soon as he got into town He spends a lot of time w/ me He sat and had dinner w/ my mom and grandma He introduced me to his parents He took me to his uncle's house Christmas Eve night and introduced me to his whole family We then went to... show more Signs he likes me:

He got me a Christmas gift
He saw me as soon as he got into town
He spends a lot of time w/ me
He sat and had dinner w/ my mom and grandma
He introduced me to his parents
He took me to his uncle's house Christmas Eve night and introduced me to his whole family
We then went to my uncle's house and spent the rest of Christmas Eve with my whole family

Signs he doesn't like me:

He talks about his ex gf a LOT and went over to her house to fix something just last week...
He was invited to have Christmas dinner w/ our family but he declined, but for no real reason. He was doing the family thing in the morning and was free at night, but still decided not to come have dinner w/ us, which was a bit weird...but then again, he could've left at any time on Christmas Eve but stayed almosted the entire night...(see what I mean by MIXED SIGNALS)
The next morning, he stopped by to take me out to lunch.
He tells me I'm beautiful, tells me he misses me when we're apart, but he hasn't suggested exclusivity or labels......

I don't think he thinks of me as just a friend bc we've been physically intimate, yet I don't think he thinks of me as just a hook up, bc he's OPTED to introduce me to his family and to meet mine... that was all HIS idea..he was in no way forced into it...