Should I be angry or ok with what they say?

So it that time of year again, the entire family showing up for the big holiday party. This has always been a sort of time of dread for me because I don't particularly like my family or their opinions of me. They've always looked down on me and jumped to conclusions about my life that aren't true... show more So it that time of year again, the entire family showing up for the big holiday party. This has always been a sort of time of dread for me because I don't particularly like my family or their opinions of me. They've always looked down on me and jumped to conclusions about my life that aren't true because I'm not very conventional. I wear gothic lolita and bubble goth clothing, I'm pansexual, I participate in online school instead of conventional high school, I like anime and manga, I prefer japanese pop culture over american pop culture, I don't wear pants especially skinny jeans, and I'm experimenting with the wiccan religion. These are all things they don't approve of or don't understand.
This year they all made a particularly big fuss about how much weight I've lost and how skinny I am, making sure to put emphasis on how I "used to be really fat." Now I've come to accept how they are, and I know they're trying to be nice but what they said really pissed me off. Should I be mad or just let it go?
Update: Just a few responses to answers. All answers a re really great and I'm not really gonna let it bother me. Although, for one thing there comments weren't exactly "you lost weight," it was more like, "You used to be a real porker, but you've thinned out. I'm surprised," which... show more Just a few responses to answers. All answers a re really great and I'm not really gonna let it bother me. Although, for one thing there comments weren't exactly "you lost weight," it was more like, "You used to be a real porker, but you've thinned out. I'm surprised," which I'm sure they were trying to be nice, but I think I should tell them there's probably a nicer way to say things like that.
Also, yes my weight loss is healthy. I'm not underweight. I weight about the average for someone my age and height.
Another thing, the whole part where I said "I'm experimenting with the wiccan religion," what I mean is, I love everything I've heard about the wiccan religion, but I don't feel like I know enough about it right now to consider myself as someone who practises the religion. I would think I was being disrespectful of those who are Wiccan if I, someone who's only known of this religion existence for about 2 mont