Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

Why Has Fox News Always Campaigned Against Ron Paul?

"No more debates for you Mr. Paul..."..."Ron Who ???"....Murdock ??? Israel ??? A foreign policy that gave Paul his most politically positively motivating numbers, ultimately ???.... :) Por con hacks and Obamites........Stay tuned and please, chime in !!!

Just another news site, like MSNBC I suppose.

Acid- No we aren`t....You are just younger and hopefully learning.

Jimbo- I say something and you pop a cork...hmmmm....I`m so insane.

Because it is not really that free and fair?

I challenge anyone who thinks that it is to explain away the two links below.

• crace

30 years in the past, NPR and PBS were considered the most biased of their reporting. Now they seem the least biased. yet truly, there is no such component as purpose reporting and individuals are heavily lacking in serious questioning skills. we've been conditioned to react to what we listen. on the prompt's headlines about Mitt Romney and his taxes is basically the most modern-day get jointly. Mitt Romney paid almost 3 million money in taxes at a 15% tax fee. something the media has did not coach is that Romney will pay a decrease fee because the vast majority of his income is considered capital features it really is taxed at a decrease fee. As envisioned, all that human beings heard changed into that Mitt Romney, is a tax dodger and isn't any longer paying his straightforward share of taxes. He paid $3 million in taxes and he's a tax dodger. The irony of it really is that Newt Gingrich is the single which asserts he may favor to remove the capital features tax fullyyt.

• Jimbo

Dude! Calm down! I don't know what the hell your rant was about but it seems like you're about to pop a cork or something. Ron Paul has a terrible foreign policy idea and the nation isn't ready to let you smoke pot anytime and anywhere you want to which is the primary reason he's ignored except by marijuana smokers for the most part.

• R J

John McCain half a billion in donations

http://www.opensecrets.org/politicians/memsearch.p...

Kerry $400 million

Hillary $328 million in her short tour of duty as a senator

Ron Paul doesn't meet with them he takes care of the people which congress needs t do since they are bought and paid for. Since obama has been in office the donations have been an average, a record $3.5 billion a year!

http://www.opensecrets.org/lobby/

Will amaze you to see who pays them, how much and how they vote it's all there just like obama care

My cousin in the United States is a very strong Ron Paul supporter, and he's told me the media *in general* has been against Paul, but that has not curbed his numbers.

In fact, he told me there are even democrats who would vote for Paul just because "they know he's consistent and honest".

Source(s): me, Swiss

Fox News hasn't run against Ron Paul.

Source(s): Hope this helps. I think Fox are idiots, don't give them too much credit.

I wasn't aware he was being Campaigned Against buy Fox News. Paul has a standing invitation to go on Bill O'Reilly show at any time. He has refused to go on twice that I can recall.

You're obviously watching a different Fox News Channel than the rest of us

He opposes the trillion dollar scheme of war for profit . Like he said , " we don't need to cut defense spending , we need to cut war spending " .

ask the executives who run the place...they obviously have an agenda. "fair and balanced" my ***