Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 8 years ago

why do people hate My chemical Romance?..?

i mean don't say their lyrics are meaningless if you would actually listen 2 their song and see what the words mean... and don't say is because of gerard.. Gerard is the sweetest guy there has ever been.. go to youtube and see interviews he is so nice and kind who doesn't want to destroy things other than built and create... and emo... that's plain meaningless everyband has their style and they are not emo... so why do people hate my chemical romance?..

Favorite Answer

My Chemical Romance is just to amazing for some people to handle. And because they don't understand the deep meaning in the songs and just cant comprehend the awesomeness, they say that they hate them, but they don't, they just are too stupid to get it xD

Source(s): Forever Killjoy and MCRmy soldier. Yeaah, my obsession is kinda unhealthy xD

I love My Chemical Romance they save lives (anti suicide) so you can't call them emo! They mean so much and they are sooooo sweet and cute <3 they mean so much to me and the mcrmy. I don't like to speak about the break up!!!

Because when people see black they instantly see the stereotype of bands. If there's black they're dark, depressing and instantly stupid and emo. I don't even know why they say it's emo. Emo's have their own feelings, you know, and they're people too.

You see, the society we live in now is more than just fucked up. The society we live in now is led by stereotypes and first-sight guidance. Is wrong and immature, but we can't do anything to change it. There are very few people who actually try to know some bands before judging them. People actually don't HATE My Chemical Romance, they just don't like it and mistake their feelings for hate. That's another thing the media has done.

Also, is not about Gerard's voice, Frank's guitar, Mikey's glasses or Ray's hair. Is all about looks. You see? Everything is guided by looks, although it shouldn't be like that. You're lucky you don't live on Spain, because that's the mainstream of things. Just belive in what you think is right. In what is ACTUALLY right. Don't guide yourself by looks, actually get to know them.

Peace out, hope you find this useful.

Not sure. I mean, I'm the last person people at my school would call "emo." I love their music though, and find myself listening to their music for hours. However I force some of my friends and cousins to listen to their older music and they say that the band looked "freaky" and their songs are really dark. I think that Danger Days is starting to changing people's viewpoints about MCR. :)

Because...

1.) Their style is no longer "the" style.

2.) The last band to wear as much make up as them was Twisted Sister.

3.) See #2.

4.) The music videos they produce are far to... Marilyn Manson-esque.

5.) See #3.

6.) Gerard's whiny voice.

Just my point of view!

• People hate mainstream music in general. If something gets overplayed it gets annoying.

I have no flipping clue because they are a good band.

How is is voice whiny? He doesn't whine at all?! Have you even listened to one song?

They never play MCR down in Louisiana. But everyone just looks at them and says: "ew black clothes... freaks."

REALLY?

i like my chemical romance :) i have all the studio albums i know their not emo their alternative

They don't, merry Christmas XD

They are whiny, overplayed, and freakin UGLY. That's why.

• Daisy6 years agoReport

Go **** justin bieber you ****