How many people in UK would cry if Cameron dies today?

North Koreans are in mourning after the death of their leader, Kim Jong-il.

It was reported that thousands of people wept openly on the streets of the capital

Not sure, but Kim Jong Il was a very evil man who let most of his people starve to death.

He was also a typical left wing fascist tyrant, so expect the liberal media to praise him as "smart" and "not crazy." The far left are the only ones "openly weeping" since they love totalitarian murderers.

I heard Madeleine Albright praising the guy. She was the secretary of state under Clinton, so that makes perfect sense. And of course all the liberal media in the US is saying wonderful things about him as well. They're so predictable. LOL

I'm guessing that the people he oppressed are happy he's gone. Sadly he'll probably be replaced by another murdering tyrant. I feel sorry for them.

the 1%

Yes thousands were filmed openly weeping in the streets and it was staged by the state controlled media in many cases. I've seen the footage and people that are supposed to be weeping can be seen looking at the people around them then going back to pretend sobs.

I'm sure a few people would be sad if Cameron died but it's hard to be popular or missed in British politics when everyone know someone equally inept/brilliant (insert your own word) is willing to replace you.

A very, VERY different culture over there.

I would not weep for David Cameron - but even though I'm not a fan, given the choice I would rather the David Cameron we have now than live under the type of government the North Koreans do.

ETA: Kit Fang has given a great answer.

Kim Jong was a dictator, and as Kit says " people would do all sorts of things with a gun pointed at their head!.

Cameron is not head of state, only head of Government , Obama would have been a better compassion.

While I may not cry, I would call it Horrific, for such a thing to happen to such a young person, a perant of young children.

Its undesirable information i didnt understand david camaron had a disabled new child by using fact i by no potential examine up approximately politics yet it is in basic terms undesirable and tragic I even have twin sister with cerebral palsy an identical extreme style as his son she additionally had epileptic suits yet not interior the severity as Ivan. i be attentive to how stressful that's to look after a disabled new child demands lots duty and care so im in basic terms truly stunned to take heed to the information have the internal maximum sympathy and condolences for david and his entire familyx

Only the intelligent people would be saddened by his death. Left of centre followers would rejoice - until they had been in power for a couple of years and then they would blame the inevitable collapse on someone else.

Yeah, it was reported, You know what North Korea is like, they probably say they all wept to make out that he was an amazing leader.

Source(s): me

Very few - crying for people you don't know is only acceptable in children and the psychologically unstable. Oh, and in dictatorships where the cameras are on you expecting a reaction - and so are the guns!

I wouldn't weep. Sure I would mourn for his death and stuff, but I'm not close enough to him to start weeping.