What amp to power 2 10" 300rms subs?

I'll start off by saying that I'm not very savvy with the whole car audio thing. I know the very very basics. I just got a really good deal on two Rockford Fosgate Prime R1L-2X10 subs, and figured I'd try to build a nice car audio system. They're rated 300 Watts RMS, and 600 Watts Max. (2)... show more I'll start off by saying that I'm not very savvy with the whole car audio thing. I know the very very basics.

I just got a really good deal on two Rockford Fosgate Prime R1L-2X10 subs, and figured I'd try to build a nice car audio system.

They're rated 300 Watts RMS, and 600 Watts Max.
(2) 4-Ohm SVC
Internally wired in parallel to create a 2-Ohm amplifier load. (Don't know what that last part means)

I'm wondering what kind of power I should be looking for in an amp. I won't really need to run it to my other speakers, as they are already good quality and quite loud.

I've been doing most of my shopping on amazon and found the RF Prime R300-4 300-Watt Multi-Channel Amplifier.(specs here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001P85IV2/ref=ox_ya_os_product)

Would this push these subs? or would I be left feeling like I could get more out of them?
If this isn't an ideal amp, please feel free to leave suggestions of a similar price rage.
Also any tips are appreciated.

Thanks
1 answer 1