Mother-in-law keeps telling me she doesn't think my baby will get enough breast milk.?

My mother-in-law continually brings up the topic of me breastfeeding. I plan on breastfeeding and that's it. End of story. I think she's manipulatively trying to instill fear into my husband by saying she doesn't think the baby will get enough to eat. It is driving my absolutely crazy because she... show more My mother-in-law continually brings up the topic of me breastfeeding. I plan on breastfeeding and that's it. End of story. I think she's manipulatively trying to instill fear into my husband by saying she doesn't think the baby will get enough to eat. It is driving my absolutely crazy because she didn't breastfeed and every single woman in my entire family did and did so successfully. I firmly told her that I planned to breastfeed and would not supplement. And that everyone in my family did so and all the babies were just fine. Breastfeeding is VERY important to me. How should I handle it when she brings it up for the millionth time?