How can I get rid of my cold ASAP!?

Yesterday I had a little bit of a runny nose not much at all. Just had to blow my nose evey 2-4 hours which is not bad at all. However last night i could barely sleep due to the amount of congestion I was experienceing. Today, I took some caugh drops and that help for the time being and what not. However I have a... show more Yesterday I had a little bit of a runny nose not much at all. Just had to blow my nose evey 2-4 hours which is not bad at all. However last night i could barely sleep due to the amount of congestion I was experienceing. Today, I took some caugh drops and that help for the time being and what not. However I have a SUPER busy couple of weeks coming up considering it's the holiday and I still have gifts to shop for and shows and ughh just SOO much!! Please tell me ANY ways to get rid of a cold ASAP!! Like if it takes washing bedding, whatever. I know to sleep a lot. It is very difficult to do so when I have so much school work. But, if you know of any medications I can buy at Rite Aid. And I would perfer a medication that takes away the cold and doesn't just cover up the symptoms. Currently my syptoms are sneezing, watery eyes, super stuffy nose, and a semi itch throat (barey tho). Also I am 14 years of age and I am a female... If that helps :) Thanks so much and PLEASE HELP!! I need to get rid of this FAST!!
11 answers 11