My vokera boiler says CO on the screen where the Temperature is supposed to be.?

hello, i have noticed when i came home i went to put the heating on, and when i did the red light saying the temperature of the water changed to say CO. what does this mean and how do i fix it? also i have noticed it randomly turns off without anyone touching it. PS: i came here before i asked the people the boiler... show more hello, i have noticed when i came home i went to put the heating on, and when i did the red light saying the temperature of the water changed to say CO. what does this mean and how do i fix it? also i have noticed it randomly turns off without anyone touching it. PS: i came here before i asked the people the boiler came from because i just moved in and they wont help me very much. thanks in advance :)