Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 8 years ago

Help with clingy girlfriend?

Whenever I leave my gf she sobs. She's wayy too dependant on me. She's 14, I'm 24. She has a lot of problems, raped and abused. But she's just too clingy. How do I dump her?

• Tony

You are SO reported.

hmm Grown a$$ men going out with a 14 year old someone that in in the 8 grade IF you don't want her to be clingy then don't lead her on to believe you like her stop stringing her along don't blame her why ain't you hooking up with people your own age what wrong no one likes you you have to go out with younger naive girl stop manipulating little girls geezs she can be your almost your daughter

prey to god she doesn't have evidence on you buddy & if you screw her over in the end expect a payback in the future I can guarantee that she look for you maybe not now but 3, 5, 10 years when your at-least expecting it

"The past catches up to you, whether you like it or not. It can be a gift or a curse if you let it"

Source(s): Good Luck

People shouldnt judge age gaps as immediately that the guy is perving or the other way round, its probably an innocent relationship :) However it does sound like she's having problems and the age gap is concerning, especially of her age and the stage of life she's at. I would say, keep her as a friend, a close friend and help her through this :) Meanwhile try and find someone a bit closer to your age, someone who has a bit more experience and wont have the problem of being too clingy :) Good luck :) x

A breakup can be hard no matter what, and it's not going to be easy. Be straight forward with her, im assuming that not a lot of people have been in the past. But because she is young and has a young heart, know that you are probably one of the people that she is closest with, and it will be hard for her to let go. If you are the only one that hasn't done anything negative to her then she may not what you let you leave. Just honest, straight forward, but not harsh. It may sound hard but it may be what she needs. If she infact takes the breakup badly, because she is young, she may turn to different things. These will probably just be phases, and as bad as it sounds, she'll find someone new. Be easy on her, and show her that even though you care its probably better if you two are apart.

Best of luck.

you ought to talk together with her. U adult men ought to stability issues out... this must be suggested even before it gets worse. tell her that it is not especially plenty her and which you nonetheless have lives previous the two one among you. She must be especially unhappy with regard to the Uncle's passing away so possibly for this reason she's clingy. perhaps she wanted somebody to be there for her. yet while it nonetheless keeps occurring... you gotta supply her the debate. I guess she could understand. you ought to artwork and you have different household projects, and that's actuality. She's not residing in la-la-la land the place it somewhat is basically all being inlove and being with the sweetheart.

You probably shouldn't be dating her right now.. you kinda would look like a creep. Js.. just tell her your to old for her. She's young and isn't used to relationships. She's developing in her hormones too. You probably should date someone your own age if you don't want clingy. Or to be thrown in jail.. whichever you prefer

I hope you haven't engaged in a sexual relationship with her. You are to be reminded it's illegal...

And you did say she has many problems, why dump her and create more problems? Why can't you explain to her that you won't leave her or something? At the very least create a comforting lie for her.

I really hope your not 24 and dating a 14 year old. I'll come find you n beat the living hell out of you seriously. Go to hell you perv. Your pry the one who raped and abused her.

Umm okay. Clearly this is a bad relationship anyway. That's pretty creepy of you for dating a 14 year old. Maybe your the one with issues. Just sayin.

Just tell her she is kicked to the kerb................

Oh and you are a perv going out with a 14 year old

• Pooter

Like a hot rock.