Anyone experienced this before and has gotten pregnant?

I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on the 19th october and he finished inside me, my period came on the 20th october and from what I can remember it was a normal period. Then around 13/14 days after that (around the time of ovulation) we had unprotected sex again but he pulled out. (My average cycle length is... show more I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on the 19th october and he finished inside me, my period came on the 20th october and from what I can remember it was a normal period.
Then around 13/14 days after that (around the time of ovulation) we had unprotected sex again but he pulled out. (My average cycle length is between 28-30 days long.)

I recently got an 'abnormal period' on the 17th November which was a 29 day cycle. By abnormal I mean severe cramping 4 days before I came on and severe cramping on the 1st day of my period, so severe that I had to go home from college because I couldn't barely walk, and went home got a hot waterbottle and laid down! I bled quite lightly compared to my normal period, and it was only red blood and heavy ish on the first day, then it basically was spotting on and off red ish blood until the 3rd day. It then stopped. (my period is normally 4/5 days long anyway). It then surprised me and for a further 3 days I was spotting brown blood on and off like when I wiped and not enough to fill a pad. I eventually completely stopped bleeding on the 23rd November. (I wouldn't even class this as a period). On the 27th November I went to work as usual and when I got back in the evening around 7:30 I went to the toilet and when I wiped there was light brown blood which I've never got. This happened only that once then stopped.

The past few days and today I have also been getting an increase in vaginal discharge which is unusual for me. I have also been having some pregnancy symptoms.

These symptoms are:
- Extreme tiredness
- Frequent needing to pee
- Very, very sore boobs!!
- Areola's are seeming to get darker and larger?
- Leg cramps now and then
- Heartburn
- Frequent headaches
- Sharp abdomen pains
- Feel bloated
- Pressure on my bladder
- Stomach feels tight

Should i buy a test? Is it worth it? or should i wait until the 14th December which is in 8 days time to take a test if I haven't received my AF??

Thankss guys.x.xox.