Who thinks Video games are getting too realistic & Video Games are becoming like Movies?

Video games these days are too cinematic and it feels like you more watching a movie than playing a video game and games are like interactive movies and there too many cut scenes in games these days and who thinks Nintendo gotta right with games that are not movies and they are video games and Nintendo want to... show more Video games these days are too cinematic and it feels like you more watching a movie than playing a video game and games are like interactive movies and there too many cut scenes in games these days and who thinks Nintendo gotta right with games that are not movies and they are video games and Nintendo want to have great game-play experience and cause Gale-play far more important than graphics and if a game as good game-play and good story as with good graphics you are golden.
Update: Sorry for my spelling mistake and I met to say game-play not gale-play. Sorry my bad.