Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 8 years ago

I'm 5'3" and weight 123 pounds. What position should I play?

Oh, yes, and I'm a woman but that won't stop me from my NFL dreams. I'll try on for my school football team and then will try to get drafted.

Someday I'll be a pro-football player.

Update:

And I refuse to play for BYU or the Steelers.

Update 2:

Well if it helps, I'll be like 128 lbs next week when I get my lady thing. I always gain weight for that, bloat and look huge, like an OT.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Best answer

I highly encourage you to try out for your school's football team next season. There is absolutely nothing wrong with a woman playing football on an all-male football team.

Based on your height and weight, I believe that the best fit for you is at the wide receiver position. You have the ideal size for a high school/college wide receiver.

What you need to do this upcoming (and every) offseason is to eat healthy, and exercise by doing a lot of running every day. If you do these two things, you will get faster, stronger, and into better shape, which will greatly improve your chances of becoming a successful football player, as well as the first female to play in the NFL in the future.

• 8 years ago

Try Running Back

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

lol, a woman can't play in the male NFL football league its against the rules. They're afraid you break a nail or break bones. Shes talking about getting drafted to the NFL, when the NFL doesn't allow women to play for them.

Hell, you can play on the lingerie team.

• 8 years ago

Kicker

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Bucky got it,give him the 10.

Source(s): ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • 8 years ago

Missionary Position...

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Lol @ we found love. You cant be a receiver at 5'3" 123.

You could be... runningback?

• 8 years ago

Tim Tebow's personal assistant, form there, he while fill you in various positions, I mean, um, he will have positions that you can fill.

• 8 years ago

Oh... football positions... I don't know any, sorry (((((((BFF)))))))

but if you're talking about the other positions... then I know a few tricks up my sleeves.

• You can play center and i'll play QB, i will turn your TIGHT END Into a WIDE RECIEVER

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.