Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 8 years ago

I'm 5'3" and weight 123 pounds. What position should I play?

Oh, yes, and I'm a woman but that won't stop me from my NFL dreams. I'll try on for my school football team and then will try to get drafted.

Someday I'll be a pro-football player.

And I refuse to play for BYU or the Steelers.

Well if it helps, I'll be like 128 lbs next week when I get my lady thing. I always gain weight for that, bloat and look huge, like an OT.

I highly encourage you to try out for your school's football team next season. There is absolutely nothing wrong with a woman playing football on an all-male football team.

Based on your height and weight, I believe that the best fit for you is at the wide receiver position. You have the ideal size for a high school/college wide receiver.

What you need to do this upcoming (and every) offseason is to eat healthy, and exercise by doing a lot of running every day. If you do these two things, you will get faster, stronger, and into better shape, which will greatly improve your chances of becoming a successful football player, as well as the first female to play in the NFL in the future.

Try Running Back

lol, a woman can't play in the male NFL football league its against the rules. They're afraid you break a nail or break bones. Shes talking about getting drafted to the NFL, when the NFL doesn't allow women to play for them.

Hell, you can play on the lingerie team.

Kicker

Bucky got it,give him the 10.

Source(s): ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Missionary Position...

Lol @ we found love. You cant be a receiver at 5'3" 123.

You could be... runningback?

Tim Tebow's personal assistant, form there, he while fill you in various positions, I mean, um, he will have positions that you can fill.

Oh... football positions... I don't know any, sorry (((((((BFF)))))))

but if you're talking about the other positions... then I know a few tricks up my sleeves.

• You can play center and i'll play QB, i will turn your TIGHT END Into a WIDE RECIEVER