So, how will YOU be using YOUR vote next time around?

Before I get started with this one, please permit me to say this is a rather long question. Please be patient, or just ignore… Now: Just like the Soviet Union before it, the European Union is now sinking under the weight of it’s own illegitimacy. And so the only question is, will it end peacefully or will... show more Before I get started with this one, please permit me to say this is a rather long question.

Please be patient, or just ignore…

Now:

Just like the Soviet Union before it, the European Union is now sinking under the weight of it’s own illegitimacy.
And so the only question is, will it end peacefully or will it end with violence, tears and blood?

You don’t really need to be a student of History or of Human Nature to see something very ugly coming down the road in Europe if things go on as they are.
There has already been social unrest in Greece and there will be social unrest in other European Countries as more and more People wake up to realize what is being done to them, and what’s being stolen, from them.

When you deny People a voice, and disconnect them from the Governing process, you close a ‘safety valve’, and unless it is opened again, you guarantee there will be an explosion.
Now, for all its faults, I am a person who actually does believe in Democracy. I also happen to live in a Country within the European Union albeit without the currency, so my belief in Democracy is very much similar to the beliefs a devote religious Person may have in God. I live in hope, but have faith.

I don’t regard Democracy as an end in it’s self however because I realize that Democracy is far from perfect. But from what I’ve seen, it’s the only form of Government that can be trusted with our freedom, and I do regard that as an end in itself.

The absence of Democracy is the reason everything has gone pear shaped her in Europe. Time after time, the People have made it clear they wanted to go one way, and their self appointed unelected Masters have pushed them in the opposite direction with a fanatical zeal that can only be described as Religious.
Impervious to reason or to evidence, they have insisted on pushing blindly ahead, no matter what!
And as a consequence, what we have in Europe is the worst of all possible Worlds; a kind of Mutant Statist Corporate Socialism, imposed from above by an unaccountable dogma obsessed Political Priesthood.

So far we haven two democratically elected officials removed from office for not doing what they were told.
The Greek Prime Minister committed the ultimate sin of threatening to consult the People in a referendum, and he was removed so quick you can still see the dust settling in the wake of his removal!

The Italian Prime Minister, a man with a Barnacle like ability to cling on to office no matter what was brushed aside like a piece of straw, and now Italy and Greece are run by puppet Governments imposed by a foreign power and can now no longer be described as Sovereign Nations by any measure of that term.

The Italians were even told not to hold elections in the New Year by an unelected bureaucrat from Brussels who calls himself the “President of the European Council”.
You see these People are very fond of giving themselves Grand Titles and salaries to match. I’m surprised they haven’t yet awarded themselves a chest full of medals, just like the Soviet Commissars they really are.

Predictably, they are using the crisis, the crisis that THEY created, as an excuse to grab even more power for themselves. They have now demanded total control over every Nation’s National budget. It seems the soft totalitarianism we had almost grown used to in Europe is now openly hardening into the more familiar Soviet style dictatorship, which People are now belatedly realizing was the goal all along.

Fortunately there is still something we can do about all this, at least on a National Level, democratically.

And that is why there has been such a surge of support across Europe for Freedom and Independence Parties, who have come literally from no-where in just a few short Years, not least here in Great Britain. Where the People have made it clear they demand a Referendum on our continued membership of this outrageous political swindle, this Federal Dictatorship in the making.

And despite the fact that all three of the main British Parties have promised such a referendum, recently in Parliament they killed a debate on the subject, when hundreds of MP’s from all sides simply rolled over and voted the way they were told to, because their poxy little careers are more important to them than the wishes of the People who put them there, and what’s more…they EXPECT, they FULLY EXPECT to get away with it.

And another thing, they FULLY EXPECT the voting public to vote “as usual” at the next election, and vote them straight back into office!

But I say to you, if these People can’t be trusted with the fundamentals, what can they be trusted with?
It doesn’t get any more fundamental that the Right to decide how, and by whom, we are Governed.

Without that right we might as well have no rights at all.

Continued below..
Update: So wherever you stand in the Political spectrum, left or right, Red or Blue, yellow or green or somewhere in between…this is something that should be uniting all of us. Because it directly and profoundly affects all of us and our Children in the most fundamental way. If the fundamentals of a thing are wrong, it is... show more So wherever you stand in the Political spectrum, left or right, Red or Blue, yellow or green or somewhere in between…this is something that should be uniting all of us.
Because it directly and profoundly affects all of us and our Children in the most fundamental way.
If the fundamentals of a thing are wrong, it is likely that everything about it will be wrong, and will stay wrong.
This is why we have to fix the fundamentals first, and restore Democracy before we engage in tribal Politics, because without the right of self-determination none of our Politics will really matter anyway.

Nobody’s Political views are worth a damn, without the means to have them implemented.
The very People to whom they were entrusted for safekeeping have stolen those means from us.
Not just here in Great Britain, but in every European Union Country where the Political class has closed ranks against the People they purport to represent.

So…what are YOU going to do about this?

How will YOU be voting next ti
Update 2: How will YOU be voting next time around?

All thoughts welcome.