Xbox 360 to laptop monitor?

is there anyway to use the HDMI port on my laptop to connect it to my xbox 360. I know you can use the HDMI cable to connect a computer to tv and use it on the tv, but what about the other way around?

• Tim

It works the same way; it isn't the other way around.

You can plug your HDMI cord from your Xbox 360 to your laptop. It will use your laptop's monitor and nothing else. It works the same as if you plugged the cord from the 360 into a TV.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Xbox 360 to laptop monitor?

Source(s): xbox 360 laptop monitor: https://biturl.im/9ukxd

nope theres no way , you can program your laptop if you want either an input , or an output , so technically your laptop will allow it , but the xbox is designed to be output only because it needs to connect to a projecter , or a tv via HDMI or scart unfortunatly

• Janice

No you can't do that. It would work if it were a regular desktop computer monitor, but it won't work with a laptop.

defecate, line youre up long enough to get to youre computer. it will help if you have an errection. push youre feces onto the xbox and then onto the front of the monitor. wait for it to dry, **** a line from the xbox to the computer and they should be connect.

Source(s): i work for microsoft

No, that's only an output.

no, there is no way to input into your outputting hdmi from your laptop

Source(s): computer engineer 15 years exp

Check on youtube.... i think you can connect through windows media center not sure

Source(s): Net