Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

Anyone else think Emma Watson is Ugly....looks kinda tom boyish?

i don't see what the big deal is

She's prettier than you

She isn't pretty at all, never mind these ludicrous magazines and websites voting her most attractive or beautiful or "flawless" or whatever bullsh|t it is. She's cute AT BEST. But I describe her as plain looking. In some photos from certain angles she even looks like a kind of dweeby, dorky, young teenage boy. I don't see how anyone sees that face as beautifuI. I think she looked cute when she was young but didn't really age well, kind of like a lot of child actors that grow older, and it's just some kind of weird hangers-on phenomenon.

• Politics?

Emma Watson is FINE. Tom Boys are the cutest/best because they're not all focused on their hair and nails all the time. But seriously...politics?

• Sheller5 years agoReport

So then I guess if you like tomboys you must like musclewomen too right? Because musclewomen actually have bodies.

Yeah i don't really think that Emma Watson is pretty either!

2pts

a would tap it

No clue who that is...

Are you gay?