Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

are you embarrassed by president 0bama?

he has not done what he has promised, he lies all the time. he does alot of things that normal people do not do. he blames everyone and everything for his failures etc..etc... over half the world hates him specifically. the other half hates americans for our presidents actions.

are you embarrassed by president 0bama?

23 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Best answer

Humiliated is more like it. Feels like being raped.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Why hate that which never truly existed?

If you stop listening to all the political drama and translate it into an emotion, no matter which state you look at, no matter which country in the world you are listening to, they will all say the same thing regardless of any "form" of government they choose; "YAY! GOVERNMENT!!!" Call it fascism. Call it a republic. Call it a democracy. It's all the same thing, a bunch of old rich men patting themselves on the back over and over and over.

THAT is embarrassing. This world is dog sh*t and apparently most people seem to prefer it that way. THAT too is embarrassing. But I won't bother to single anybody out. I think this world is globally embarrassing in general. One big f'ing joke as a whole.

• janhoi
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

really? He has a very positive image world wide. I have no idea what your talking about. You must be talking about bush who had a negative, destructive image world wide. The fact is obama has made mistakes as president. But given the gravity of the situation he's dealt with(the worst economic crisis since the depression, a debt crisis thats the worst in anyones lifetime, 2 wars, and an unco-operative congress), how in the hell do you expect him to fix everything over night. If bush wasn't such a tard that recked everything he touched, obama wouldn't have to be shoveling up his mess that the republicans seem to want to re-create

Source(s): christian
  • 3 years ago

i'm grateful to be sure such particularly some smart responses from the main superb as properly as left. Ted Kennedy did plenty to deliver forth civil rights and to assist disabled electorate via ability of the ADA. On good of all of it, you needless to say have not got various an wisdom of the device, the administration or political shape in case you think of that this administration resembles a dictatorship. it is obtrusive which you have published this rant purely to get an improve out of "the liberals". the certainty is which you purely positioned your individual lack of wisdom on exhibit on the embarrassment of any authentic conservative with any semblance of appreciate for fellow electorate.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

I find it amusing how liberals support policies that they opposed when Bush was president now that Obongo is in charge.

1) Lied about closing Gitmo

2) Following Bush's plan to end the wars at the end of 2011 (after continually lying about ending them before)

3) Extended the Bush tax cuts.

Yet they insist on blaming congress even though he had a super majority for 2 years and still didn't do what he said he would. He makes up one lie after the other yet they still support him.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Very worried for the future of the US, and this is even if Obama is eradicated. If he starts a second term the national debt will be hopeless.

• 8 years ago

Not at all,but if I were a Rep I sure would be embarrassed by the candidates they have

• 8 years ago

i'm embarrassed by how many racists came out of the "woodwork" when Obama was elected.. i didnt know so many still existed. they're like cavemen.

• Gee, sounds like every president we've had since LBJ.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

No factual information huh? Typical Conservative post.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

You keep pitching don't you? Im proud of you. Persistence is key.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.