Which Magic The Gathering Deck should I use against my brother?

Ok, my brother has a Black/White deck, mostly composed with zombies. But he also has some cards that take my life points slowly (I can't remember the names of the cards). Anyway, I have 5 Decks:

-> Ixidor Legacy (Blue)

-> Unification (I invented this deck, it's a Black/White/Red Deck)

-> Spectral Legions (White/Blue)

-> Repel the Dark (Green/White)

-> Sacrificial Bam (It's mostly composed with artifacts and artifacts creatures. It's from the saga Mirrodin)

I wanna know your opinion in which deck I should use to defeat him. I know that sometimes is a matter of luck. But which one has more probability of defeating his damn deck?

I would appreciate your help =)

Favorite Answer

I don't know enough about your decks to determine it. I would go for the deck that does small damage, zombies are vulnerable of damage. Also, make the deck have a good combo of big and small creatures. Sorry if this doesn't help much.

There are no details as to what's in the deck and what the decks do. We can't make any decisions off the colors. -.-'