Anonymous

Do men like women to wear stockings/pantyhose when dressed up?

do men like women to wear stockings or pantyhose under a dress/skirt?

• Mike

I love when women wear thigh high nylons and a garter belt. That is very sexy. Pantyhose is a turn off.

But that is just my opinion.

• Philip

Men have always liked women to be more proper, including the way she dresses. With stockings and/or pantyhose under a dress or skirt, it always looks a lot better than going bare legged. With pantyhose or stockings, it brings out the full potential of what the woman is wearing.

Not only that, the pantyhose or stockings have the same effects as make up, as it does cover up those imperfections on her legs, such as scars, bruises, blemishes, uneven skin tone, redness and provides an even coverage on her legs.

• Tom
      3 years agoReport

I share your opinion Philip!

• les75

Absolutely, I love it when a woman wears pantyhose, but not stockings though. Pantyhose just add the finishing touch to any outfit, make legs look and feel better, and it is outright very sexy. Pantyhose win at any time.

• Nicole

Absolutely. My husband for open prefers it and has told me so on more than one occasion. Not sure how scientific this was, but I went out with my go's one night and then again the following night and was wearing a skirt both times.....the night that I wore pantyhose I got much more attention...so much so that my gf's even commented on it. About the only difference that we could figure was that I wore pantyhose one night and not the other. Again, not exactly a scientific study but based on that night and then comments/looks I get when I am at work (usually wear a dress or skirt suit) I think that men do prefer a woman wearing pantyhose.

Absolutely!!!!! I like the look of pantyhose better, but if she is wearing stockings that's ok too!

In my opinion bare legs with a skirt or dress looks trashy, the pantyhose helps to enhance a woman's beauty, & yes they are sexy too!!!

• Tom

I like it when a woman wears pantyhose under a dress/skir. Thigh high are okay but pantyhose are sexier. The hosiery that goes from the waist down to the toes (pantyhose) is a huge turn on.

• dermio

What Do Men Like Women To Wear

Gone are the days when I’d answer the bell

Find a salesmen with stockings to sell

Gleam in his eye and measuring tape in his hand

I get the urge to go splurging on hose

Nylons a dozen of those

Now poor or rich we’re enduring instead

Woolens which itch

Rayons that spread

I’ll be happy when the nylons bloom again

Cotton is monotonous to men

Only way to keep affection fresh

Get some mesh for your flesh

Ain’t no need to blow no sirens then

When the frozen hosen can appear

Man that means all clear

Working women of the USA and Britain

Humble dowager or lowly debutant

We’ll be happy as puppy or a kitten

Stepping back into their nylons of DuPont

Keep on smiling to the nylons bloom again

And the WACS come back to join their men

In a world that Mr. Wallace planned

Strolling hand in hand

I like a lady to wear pantyhose anytime,I feel they look great in casual dress,with shorts,under pants/jeans,as well s when dressed up.

Yes i love it when women wear pantyhose.

She should show some class...bare legs are NOT okay. They look tacky, they make a woman look like she's just come from the trailer park and couldn't afford to dress with any amount of class. The statement she's making by not wearing hosiery is that she prefers to look like ****.