Bad parenting move or finding true love? THIS IS NOT ME?

one of my friend's mom died in a car accident 4 months ago and her dad found a new girlfriend and they just got engaged. my friend doesnt like this woman ( maybe because of how sudden it was * 2 months later) but her dad wont listen. is it a bad parenting move or finding true love?

Probably finding true love. He might of thought itd be better if there was another woman in the house

They're not mutually exclusive. Even if it is true love, it if hurts your children, you don't do it. True love will wait or it's not true love.

That said, I have my doubts that it's true love anyway. Mourning is so much more intense than you can ever anticipate. It sounds more like a form of avoidance/denial than true love.

sounds like the dad never really loved her and her dying was a welcome change for him. he's not a good parent at all because all he cares about is himself and not his kids. i'm not surprized if he was already having an affair with this woman even before the death of his wife occurred.

having kids dsnt mean your life stoped. it has to go on sooner or later