bad parenting move or finding true love? THIS IS NOT ME?

one of my friend's mom died in a car accident 4 months ago and her dad found a new girlfriend and they just got engaged. my friend doesnt like this woman ( maybe because of how sudden it was * 2 months later) but her dad wont listen. is it a bad parenting move or finding true love?

its not bad parenting. hes moved on. it dosent matter how long ago she died. he could really be in love with her. love knows no time, it has no limits. your friend should be happy that her father has found someone he likes and that he moved on. its bad to keep fixed on the past and think only of the dead mom. just because the friend dosent like her dosent mean the dad cant be in a relationship with her.its his life and his choice. if your friend has a problem with that she should tell her father that.

Source(s): me

bad parenting u don't marry 2 months later bad on kid and him he might not be in love. i feel bad for your firend send my love.