WHY ISNT THE BNP BANNED IN THE UK?

We ban parties/groups that go against our values of democracy, such as the EDL and the Muslim extremists who go around burning poppies on remembrance day. Why is a party that incorporates unprovoked hatred onto a small percentage of the UK's population, (something like 8%), that builds its whole aims around... show more We ban parties/groups that go against our values of democracy, such as the EDL and the Muslim extremists who go around burning poppies on remembrance day.

Why is a party that incorporates unprovoked hatred onto a small percentage of the UK's population, (something like 8%), that builds its whole aims around the topic of RACE (yes apparently if you're a UK born Black you're not British), who promises NOTHING to its people other than some comfort to twisted minds that foreigners will be prevented from invading their country, stealing their jobs and homes and living off your tax money like parasites - still LEGAL?

I thought we were supposed to have laws against groups who take away our values of democracy?

I thought this country was supposed to maintain equality of opportunities. Yet parties who repeat propaganda like "British jobs for British people", while defining British as White, indigenous people are allowed to stand for seats as councillors? Why?

If an area has a problem of hate crimes and racial discrimination, surely it would make sense to ban the BNP where in these places most people would vote for them? How would that be improving the situation?
Update: @ Killzion - errrm excuse me? standing up for WHITE rights. like WTF?? if there should be a political group that stands up for the rights of ANY race it would be for races OTHER than white people. Believe me. listen d.i.c.k.h.e.a.d. 92% of the population is White. How can a White person be discriminated against... show more @ Killzion - errrm excuse me? standing up for WHITE rights. like WTF?? if there should be a political group that stands up for the rights of ANY race it would be for races OTHER than white people. Believe me.

listen d.i.c.k.h.e.a.d.

92% of the population is White.

How can a White person be discriminated against in a job interview for instance, when most businesses are owned by White people anyway?

Where do you think you're living in - Africa? Afghanistan?

Are you so tripped up by the cocaine your snorting from one of your BNP sessions that you think imams run Parliament?

In a country the dominent, majority population would rule.

This country is governed BY White, British people. They dont need to be protected against those 8% of the population who you have the idiocy to calll mongrels. Your mums a mongrel.