Charity Fundraising Ideas !?
Im 13 But I Want To Do Something For Charity This Year Just Because I Can (:
The Only Problem Is That I Know I Can't To Much Because Im Young And I Need Ideas For Simple But Uselful Ideas That Will Make Money For Different Varieties Of Charity (:
Some Charities I Was Thinking Of Helping eg, ISPCA (Animals) I Really Would Like To Help Them Or Something Else Just To Help Other People
- 8 years agoFavorite Answer
Because you're under the age of 18 years old, you'll need the assistance of a parent for these fundraising ideas I'm going to share with you, but they are easy to implement and I'm sure they won't mind assisting you with them. These fundraising ideas are:
- Great for helping people save money with the holiday shopping season
- Easy to start and maintain
- Requires very little time
- Raise money year-round and nationwide
- Some programs can be a source of ongoing income for your organization
For more details on all of the fundraising ideas briefly described below, visit:
ONLINE FUNDRAISER – This fundraiser is a great way for your organization to raise money and puts you in the driver’s seat offering 40% of the purchase price on gift items at the online gift store. No door-to-door sales and no sorting or delivering products. Click here for more details and earning potential.
GIFT CARD FUNDRAISER - This fundraiser offers your organization 50% of the face value of Gifts For One Gifts For All Online Gifts Store gift cards available in denominations of $10.00, $25.00, and $50.00. When the gift cards are redeemed during a sitewide sale, your supporters get more for their money. Click here for details.
CASH BACK REBATE FUNDRAISER – EVERYONE LOVES TO SAVE MONEY! This fundraiser gives your organization access to cash rebate programs to help your supporters save money at their favorite online retail stores. When your organization invites supporters to join for FREE as part of its network, your organization earns money as they save money through cash rebates. Even better, your supporters can invite their family and friends to join their own network and your organization will benefit when they shop and save money too. Click here for details.
50% OFF OR BETTER COUPON FUNDRAISER - EVERYONE LOVES A GREAT DEAL! This fundraiser allows your organization to introduce supporters to sites promoting 50% OFF or better deals to help them save money on great deals available locally and nationally. When your orgainzation's accept your invitation to join for FREE as part of its network, your organization earns money when they save money on great deals. With this program, your supporters can invite their family and friendds to join their own network and your organization will benefit when they save money on 50% OFF or better deals.
DONATION 4 DISCOUNT FUNDRAISER – This is a great way to thank your supporters for supporting your organization at fundraising events, for their donations, and support over the years with a great opportunity to raise additional funds. Its also a great incentive to encourage donations and support.
CATALOG FUNDRAISER - This fundraising program provides all the tools needed to hit the ground running to raise money for your organization and offer and offers the highest profit potential.
Again for more details on these fund-raising ideas, visit the site below:
When you get to the site, you'll see a description of the fundraising ideas like above, but you'll be able to click on a link for more details and in some cases be able to watch a video.
- Jolian ReginaLv 48 years ago
Try by getting a free fundraising kit from various websites. It's a great way to learn more about the fundraising options they offer. With the right information and the right tools they can help you make your next fundraiser a success.
All fundraising groups are going to have to sell their items to generate money. Everyone starts with selling to mom and dad then moves on to friends. The more successful the campaign means the more people you will actually have to talk to. Here are a collection of sales tips you can use to help you while you are raising funds.
- Have fun and enjoy what you are doing. It is not necessary to have a canned speech and perform it by memory. You can talk to people and have fun with your campaign, the donors will pick up on this and sales will increase.
- Be honest while making the rounds for sales. You are a representative of your school group.
- People do not want to be told what to do. Your job is to make people feel good about donating to your school group.
- When you get a no, don’t take it personally. The donors are not saying they don’t like you; they just may not care for the product or have the money available at the time.
- For people who are nervous about selling a little preparation is key. By practicing your sales talk it will bring confidence. Again the goal is not to recite something word for word but to talk about your fundraising campaign with confidence. It might sound a little funny but try role-playing if selling is an issue with you. Spend time with people rehearsing just talking and getting past an objection or two.
- Avoid hard selling. There is no need to be pushy while fundraising. People like to help out and also enjoy buying. You may even be able to offer them the chance to show up to school to check out the new equipment, or the new uniforms for the baseball team. By being friendly and a good representative you just might pick up new volunteers along the way.
- If possible get a booth or a table in a high traffic area. Places like malls or local events. This will get you lots of traffic and potential donors that you can approach.
These sales tips are good for whatever sales you might find yourself in. You might even consider these tips good advice for talking to people and relating. Remember interacting with people will serve you better than just about any learned skill taught. A little preparation with these tips will insure that your fundraising campaign is both fun and profitable.Source(s): http://www.justfundraising.com/
- 8 years ago
Creating or Holding a Successful Community Event or Fund Raising Event.
Community Service and Volunteering by Teens: How to Find Opportunities
Very detailed information that discusses your many, many options - the usual and many activities you probably never thought of. Includes instructions on how to find specific volunteering opportunities (with animals, with children, just for one day, etc.).
You are NOT too young to volunteer!
Ways you can help, no matter how young you are
Includes ideas for volunteering to help animals.
- Anonymous8 years ago
At WebThriftStore you can donate whatever you have laying around at home and not using anymore, so age won't matter. You just visit webthriftstore.com to donate your item and choose which charity you would like it to go to, so when the item sells the money will go to that charity. You can even choose ASPCA, and help out animals.
Hope my answer was helpful!Source(s): www.webthriftstore.com
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- Anonymous8 years ago
Bake sale, Car wash, dog walking, sponsored silence, sponsored swim/walk/run/skip/hop anything like that, just fun stuff!