Fellow Christians, which books should I ban from my Christian/traditional values school?

I've become the principal of a local Christian high school and I want to make it chaste and fit for the LORD's visits. In order to do this, I'll devise a list of literature I want banned from the school. What books should I add to it? Here are a few I've put on it so far: - His Dark Materials... show more I've become the principal of a local Christian high school and I want to make it chaste and fit for the LORD's visits. In order to do this, I'll devise a list of literature I want banned from the school. What books should I add to it? Here are a few I've put on it so far:

- His Dark Materials series (tries to teach rationalism, which is offensive to God)
- "The Quran" (basically a book saying Jesus wasn't God, which is blasphemous)
- "MacBeth" (there are witches in it)
- Biology textbook used in curriculum (states the Earth is older than 6000 years old, and that we evolved from apes, which is offensive to God, who clearly states he made us from dust)
- a chemistry textbook used in curriculum (tries to reiterate biology textbook statement of Earth being old)
- "The Odessey" (a story about false gods)
- "The Origin of Species" (tries to argue that God doesn't exist, which hurts my feelings and goes against what my parents drilled into me from a young age)
- science magazines (they all try to emphasise a naturalistic worldview, which is blasphemous)
- math textbook used in curriculum (it tries to state 1+1+1=3, but through the love of our LORD and Saviour, and the Hoy Trinity, we know 1+1+1=1)
- the Harry Potter series (promotes witchcraft)
- versions of the Bible other than the King James Version
- "The God Delusion" (argues in favour of neo-Nazi ideology and that Jesus was a cow)
- all how-to books (promotes actually doing things to get things done while our school promotes prayer instead)
- the Internet (kids could search things and end up running across blasphemous websites, damning their souls to Hell upon reading)

Any other profane books I should ban in the name of Jesus? Thanks, Christians.
Update: @gutbucket: No, all books but the King James Bible. Wouldn't want any of those heretical Catholic Bibles getting into our Holy school!
Update 2: How many people actually read this entire thing?

"- math textbook used in curriculum (it tries to state 1+1+1=3, but through the love of our LORD and Saviour, and the Hoy Trinity, we know 1+1+1=1)"