If I change my car's UK number plate, can outstanding parking fines from the old plate be transferred too?

I've been out of the country for nearly 3 years but I'm coming back next year. I got a few parking tickets before I left which I'm sure have been passed to the bailiffs for collection. I understand that Automatic Number Plate Recognition is being widely used these days so I'm thinking of LEGALLY... show more I've been out of the country for nearly 3 years but I'm coming back next year. I got a few parking tickets before I left which I'm sure have been passed to the bailiffs for collection. I understand that Automatic Number Plate Recognition is being widely used these days so I'm thinking of LEGALLY changing my car's number plates. Will any outstanding parking fines on the old number be transferred to the new one?