Don't you hate it when you log onto Facebook...?

after being gone for like 2 weeks and expect to have like a ZILLION notifications but you end up only having like, 3.

Favorite Answer

yes I do, I also hate it when I send like 50 messages only 3-4 of them actually respond back to them

Dont happen now that we have this lovely notifications whenever we get a single stupid poke... But yeah.. there goes the happiness and excitement! Even better if those 3 are game request.. Then id feel forever alone !

Yeah

yes I do, I also hate it when I send out lots of messages and only a small percentage of these people actually respond back to them, IMO I hate Facebook with a passion!

Yes I hate this. I do not really have friends online or in real life so it does not surprise me but I would like to feel important.

i was gone for a week and i thought i'd get, like, 20 or more notifications, but i only got ONE. pretty suckish, yes.

Yea

I never go 2 weeks without fb but yeah that would make me sad! lol :)

• Try that after 2 years... no messages lol

Source(s): 12

I hate Facebook it's a set up.