Will Conservatives Demand that Cain take a Lie detector test?

Or will they just demand the women take one like they are now????

• Best answer

Doubt it they just want the Women to do it so they can continue to smear them like they are.

The fact that people would even question a perfectly good God-fearing man shows how jaded the American people are today. I've known Herman Cain for many years and I've listened to him as a replacement for Rush Limbaugh on his radio station. I've come to know him and to understand that there is no way he is creepy or questionable in his makeup. I am a twenty year retired Marine and i can judge people almost immediately. As for Herman, I have never met him, but I have seen how he reacts and how he handles the fact that you can't deny these sort of stupid accusations: (Have you ever stopped beating your wife?) Try to answer that and see how it comes out. Whichever way you answer is wrong. Libs are great for entrapping people that way. Why not have the accusers take the lie detector tests. I think you'll find that all of them are well-paid liars just as bad as the ***** who tried to :"lynch" the black Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas. Nothing was ever done to her for her lying testimony because, guess what? There was a liberal Congress.

This is nothing more than typical dirty politics played by liberals. Should anyone be surprised that none of these BITCHES will ever be made to take a lie detector test:? Anita Hill was never asked to.

To Liberals, it isn't about the truth. The seriousness of the accusation is enough to destroy a person's reputation. Remember, these ******* have a motto: To win by any means necessary.

If you want to be a part of this amoral, nasty bunch of weasels. Vote DemocRAT.

The allegations are convenient and 15 - 20 years late. and they have a high profile progressive socialist lawyer. hmmmmm. Smells like a poopy smear campaign to me. I the progressive democrats have the most to loose should they have to face Cain in the presidential election, they favorite commie could not use the "race card". I would love to see a dive into the fiances of the alleged 'victims' and an explanation of why they waited and didn't "come forward" when the plans were first announced by Cain to run for president. The reason is simple, either politically motivated by money, or it was extortion. Either way it is bull poop. File a criminal complaint or hush.

Oh, lie detector tests are notoriously unreliable, that is why they cannot be used in a court of law. Everybody knows that. It is soooooooo easy to beat one.

It seems that many people have forgotten innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. That is until they are charged they they jump hard on that.

Source(s): US Army MP (ret)

The polygraph is a fraud. It is prone to false positives and negatives. The false positive rate alone is estimated at around 10%. The device has no credibility among scientists. A survey of psychologists in 1997 estimated it's accuracy rate at about 60%, marginally better than chance.

It has been shown to be COMPLETELY ineffective on sociopaths and other skilled liars. Aldritch Ames, one of the most damaging spies in US history literally passed DOZENS of them while conducting his espionage over the course of decades.

This is why it is inadmissible in court. The machine is almost unchanged from the original produced in 1921 which was based on NO science whatsoever. The device is nothing more than a psychological leverage bluff by a skilled interviewer. By creating the belief that it can detect lies, the interviewer can coerce confessions.

I have taken a polygraph. Specifically FOUR of them in which three determined I was lying despite the fact that I knew I was not. Moreover, the questions the interviewers determined I failed CHANGED each session.

The device is scientifically on par with homeopathic remedies, and other quack pseudo-science.

• gama

No, we've a shape that expresses for sure a citizen choose no longer do something that expresses his/her guilt or innocence with out being value for a criminal offense. Oddly sufficient it could be an act of injustice. Cain needs to easily take a little time and carry a press convention and answer all questions with regard to the situation if he needs to be be believed and circulate forward. undergo in recommendations he to boot as his accusers could might desire to vacate the settlement of the previous confidentiality to respond to the fact and not something however the fact.

After watching Cain on TV, I believe he could pass a lie detector test.

The Conservatives do not want a Black Man nominated for the Republican Candidate for President.

That is the reason that the conservatives have been leaking all of the sexual harassment stories aganst Herman Cain to the press.

I say yes, either ruin the liberals reputations more than they have and build himself up. Or show you are a liar by failing or not taking it.

Source(s): I am a conservative and Cain is my guy. I want to see him pass if he said he'd take the test. Or else I am going Ron Paul.
  • JYISGG

It’s called innocent till proven guilty. Perhpas you should actually educate yourself on legal issues.

No! because the CONservatives always trust there fellow CONservatives 110% Plus he is the new black RepubliCUNT hope.