Can I play CoD: MW3 and activate an XBox Live 12-month gold card in the US if they were both bought in the UK?

I'm getting Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 and an XBox Live 12-month gold card for my birthday next week but they're coming from the UK. Am I going to have any problem playing/activating either on a US XBox 360 and Live account?

You shouldn't have a problem, it's just a code doesn't really matter where you buy it.

Source(s): ps3 sucks

that is going to overwrite your final time with gold, it kinda sucks that it would not upload directly to the time you have. via how, this befell to me, I did an identical element which you're doing and my club card replaced into stolen via somebody around the area guessing it, i wasted money on a ineffective card by using fact of that. :/ that is you selection guy, use it and you will might desire to resume from a three hundred and sixty 5 days today or wait till it runs out :) your call :)

yes they have diffrent country codes it will say it is not valid