Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceCorporations · 8 years ago

Amazon UK phone number. Contact for Amazon customer services?

I am try to find the amazon.co.uk customer services helpline phone number.

Any one have his UK phone no?

Amazon.co.uk Amazon customer services helpline phone number is 0844 545 6508

This Amazon telephone number valid for Customer Services, Returns and order tracking.

Amazon support lines open times

Daily - 8:00am to 6:30pm

• Madhu10 months agoReport

in 2019, The Amazon changes his Customer service number
      Now
      The Amazon cusmoter service phone number
      Call : 18664415444
      Or Visit this link
      https://www.amazoncustomerservice800.com

• kuchar

Amazon Customer Service Phone

1

Source(s): Reverse Phone Number Lookup : http://PhoneSearchGo.oruty.com/?ozN

Amazon Seller Central Uk

Reverse Phone Number Look Up Services

The Amazon Customer Service Number UK is 0843 506 9501.

After lots of checking around on the Internet, this seems the best number to call.

Costs 5ppm - a lot lower than some of the other options that are banded around!

Edinburg justifies time of your lifetime to understand it and this is actually the place to begin hotelbye . One of many places wherever you can have a fantastic day out with all the family could be the Edinburgh Zoo. This zoo is the home to over 1,000 fantastic animals, such as the UK's just massive pandas. The Zoo is located in wonderful parkland settings and contains amazing flamingos, lovely koalas and cheeky chimpanzees. Edinburg is not only any town; Edinburg is the city to spend your family holyday, a holyday which will never be forgotten.

I have tried to contact Amazon repeatedly about an amount taken from my bank account that I cant recall making but I cannot get them to respond it is very worrying

Amazon Customer Care line is - 08435 04 33 34

free phone number for uk

amazon prime took unauthorised payment from my bank

• l had the same problem it is wrong l have had such a problem trying to cancel this but are assured it will be refunded in the next 5 days this as happened to me twice you are better off going on as guest payment.