Question about me swallowing a magnet?

Today, I swallowed a Neocube magnet. I went to the doctors and got it checked out and the X-ray showed that it was in my stomach and that it would take 2-3 days for it to flush out of my system. They haven't mentioned any threats or anything that could be harmful, they said I'm lucky that it was a solid,... show more Today, I swallowed a Neocube magnet. I went to the doctors and got it checked out and the X-ray showed that it was in my stomach and that it would take 2-3 days for it to flush out of my system. They haven't mentioned any threats or anything that could be harmful, they said I'm lucky that it was a solid, small and round sphere and that they've seen a lot worse.

For now, while I try to flush the magnet out of my system, does this mean I have to keep my body (preferably abdomen) away from anything the magnet attracts to? There is only one magnet inside and the magnet is quite attractive and strong, but is it strong enough to be attracted by something outside my stomach?

Also, my doctor said I should get gloves and check my sh*t every time I go to the toilet, should I?
Thanks.
3 answers 3