I think I'm psychic? Please help.?

Hi everyone! I first off want to say if you don't believe in this kind of stuff please just don't comment :) I'm in search of a real explanation or opinion, not a skeptic calling me a psycho. Alright, starting off I'm 16, turning 17 next month. Growing up I ALWAYS felt so different and... show more Hi everyone! I first off want to say if you don't believe in this kind of stuff please just don't comment :) I'm in search of a real explanation or opinion, not a skeptic calling me a psycho.

Alright, starting off I'm 16, turning 17 next month.
Growing up I ALWAYS felt so different and alienated by kids around me. I just always felt more mature. Not in a cocky way at all, I actually used to think it was really weird.. to be so responsible and what not. But now it's whatever blah blah. So anyway, I always felt "different." I make friends easily, but I can't say I've ever felt understood. Not meaning like the emo teenager inside of all of us. I mean how people have never picked up on my habits, no one (not even my mother) can give a correct description of me, people always seeming to be surprised by what I do or my ability to do things. It's kind of difficult to explain.

I was in 4th grade when I accepted being "different" yet I was still unsure of why I was. Then in 5th grade was when I started to use the word psychic. I also became very depressed that year. Unlike the year before where I was happy confident and even acting like a child. This year of my life is blurry to me BESIDES the signs of a 6th sense forming. I was reading people's emotions and moods even if I wasn't in contact with them. I could be on the bus home and know if my mom was going to be cranky. My mom was also pregnant that year. I knew it would be a girl, what day she'd be born on, and that she would have curly hair... BEFORE my mom came home to even tell me she was pregnant! I would drop everything and stare straight ahead when I would do this. It was like I had no control almost. Like, I was aware I was doing it, but couldn't stop. I would be listening to the radio and would know what song would come on next. I would be right ALL the time! I even called my mom in to just sit and listen with me because I was freaking my self out. "Alright they're going to play " " next" And it did. Her eyes kind of widened each time, and I "read" that she was impressed but skeptical. Like I learned how to do it.

When I was 12 I met my father for the first time. He was mentally abusive and I also suffered bullies at school. This went on for a year. Any kind of "ability" I had developed as a child, was now gone.. or not in use? Nothing out of the ordinary was happening. However when the abuse took a toll, I was 13 and diagnosed with clinical Major Depressive Disorder. Knowing my brain was messed up, and refusing to be on meds, I went to treatment instead. Here I was, in a hospital with teens who had mental illnessess like me, but I STILL didn't feel like I fit in! I remember during a group session I was thinking, "wow these people are sick. I'm just different." In no disrespect obviously. I read once that people with these diseases, actually means they have psychic abilities. Now in no way am I ignoring the fact that I have a chemical imbalance in my brain, but this is not what this post is about.

A year later I also began seeing spirits, ghosts, and had voices I never heard in my head. Or I'd hear LOUD things/laughter/voices and be like "did you hear that?" to whomever was in the room, and everyone always says no. This all still happens, usually at night. But now in the daylight I can feel when there's a spirit next to me.

Ever since, I've just had an extreme EXTREME amount of empathy. I'm so good with people that sometimes I amaze myself. It wasn't until recently, like starting in the spring of this year, that I have began to wonder of "psychic" again. I look back and can't even remember the last time i was wrong about something, or a prediction that didn't come true. They always do. I'm always right. Like, this has got to be bigger than a coincidence. Nobody goes through like coincidenting everything!! Like I've been using this sense or gift over the last 3 years and not knowing it. Like finding out I was depressed clicked it back into gear because I was focussing on myself! Not on the bullies which was the same time this ability went blank!
The only time I seem to be stuck on channeling this sense, is if it will benefit me. Which I read, you can't do anyway.

There's so many more specifics, but it made the post even longer haha... um if anyone is willing to talk about this or something or if you have any links you can direct me to, PLEASE DO. I'm open to anything that won't give me nightmares :)
Update: I think it's pathetic that I clearly stated "IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN THIS KIND OF STUFF.." and then get an answer like yours, Eri. I don't care that you don't believe me. I have friends call me and be like "where are my car keys." And I know exactly where they are. So don't give me that. Nobody knows EVERYTHING,... show more I think it's pathetic that I clearly stated "IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN THIS KIND OF STUFF.." and then get an answer like yours, Eri.

I don't care that you don't believe me. I have friends call me and be like "where are my car keys." And I know exactly where they are. So don't give me that. Nobody knows EVERYTHING, no body is perfect. But for the bits that my ability senses.. which are only a fraction of what psychics can do, I think it's awesome. So don't sit there thinking anybody will ever get paid for their gift, because no one can do it all. I'm sorry you're so close minded and have such a narrow opinion.
Update 2: EDIT:
Thank you to everyone else's answers! :) I've become way more comfortable after reading about it and feeling entirely understood for once in this 16 years of life. Feels great. I plan on meeting with a medium next month to test my abilities and get stronger.
xo