Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureLanguages · 8 years ago

Recently moved and keep getting letters through the door.?

I just moved from the outskirts of london, into the centre of china town. Every morning I keep getting letters and emails with the following symbols. 恋童癖 could anybody help me to find out what they mean?

Just cross out the address and write 'return to sender' on the envelope and pop the items back in the post. If they keep coming after several weeks, just chuck them in the bin.

Contact your local post sorting office and let them know that you are now living at this address and that these letters are not for you. You could also say it to your local postman when you see him/her in the morning while they are dropping off your mail.

This letter is for 恋童癖 (Liàn tóng pǐ) pedophilia not yours. mark as "wrong address" and return them to the post office.

Those symbols translate to 'paedophilia'.

Source(s): Better Translate app

恋童癖 =(Koi warabe kuse) which means in English "habit of a love child"...... have you been naughty? lmao