After doing my morning exercise I can't concentrate in lectures..will I just 'outgrow' this?

I'm 22. I love my exercise. In my summer holidays (I'm at uni), I always start my day with a half-hour workout. But if I'm in the middle of a university term, I find that after doing my morning workout, I find it difficult to concentrate in lectures due to feeling tired from the workout. If I'm in... show more I'm 22. I love my exercise. In my summer holidays (I'm at uni), I always start my day with a half-hour workout. But if I'm in the middle of a university term, I find that after doing my morning workout, I find it difficult to concentrate in lectures due to feeling tired from the workout. If I'm in my holidays, I have no problem during the day at all, but only if I have lectures, this is when I notice the effect it has; it affects my concentration in lectures and I feel like falling asleep. If I start a uni day without doing exercise, it's fine and I can focus in class.

What I want to know is, will I get used to it one day and hence shall I just be persistent and keep doing this morning workout routine during my uni term- will the problem go away with time? One obvious solution might seem to just do it after uni instead of before, but this doesn't really work for me since after a wjole day of uni I come home and just want to have dinner and study, I don't feel like working out at the end of the day, especially now that the short winter evenings are approaching..

2 answers 2