We are undergoing maintenance for a few hours. Some features may be temporarily unavailable.

The masked man in Naruto is Madara's brother who disagrees?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
The resurrected Madara has his left eye he took his brother Izuna's left eye for himself but the masked man still has his right eye. That masked man has been lying all the way ...show more
Best Answer
  • danny answered 3 years ago
the person behind the mask is the sage of the six paths. there are many clues that lead to this. the clues start to show when naruto kills pain all the way till now in the manga number 560. if you notice that when the masked man or how people been calling him " madara " goes to retrive nagatos rennigan he says " they were originally my eyes to begin with" and also. the only one who could beat and capture the 10 tailed beast ( all the tailed beasts combined ) was the one and only known "god" the sage. and no one else could ever do that. so the mask man is going to do it because hes the only one with that power. thats why hes capturing them. and also. if we go way back to the beginning of all this..the sage was the creator of all uchiha because he is one of them him self. and the rennigan is the last stage of the sharigan. only a god can reach that stage. and madara was the son of the sage so when the sage passed on to capture the 10 tailed beast. his son ( madara" could take over as god. but he did not like the sages way to control the world. so he released the beast in to 1-9 tailed. from there a war broke out because the sage created other nations but madara wanted to concer all the world and takeplace as god in his rules. but he was badly hurt. so he takes his brothers eyes which was the other half of the sages power but into his other son. so with his new eyes hes one step closer to becoming a god. so he fights his father. and on the last few seconds of the fight. madara posses the rennigan and kills his father ( thats what he thought ) then madara died. so the beasts went on there own and the natons captured them sepratly. but right befor madara died or the sage died. he grabed one of madaras eyes ( thats why the man in the mask is like a ghost because he has only half his spirtual power. and that brings to to when kabuto shows the man in the mask ( the sage ) of the impure world ressurection and shows madaras body..the sage got scared and joined him cos hes scared of madara..and as u see in the manga madara uses the rennigan. but not the full power of the real one. cos the real pne was nagatos cos the sage had madara, Izuna, and nagato as his son. and trusted nagato the most. but in the manga the masked man only posses one rennigan because he still wants to maintain the spirtual form of madaras eye so the sage can have an upper hand in war. there is alot more to tell but i dont want to ruin the exciment for u all. this was only a little information about this believe it or not.

Source:

i signed up for many official naruto projects web sites and know what they are planing because of my membership and i do alot of research and know people that work for the naruto manga and Tokyo channel 7 that have the future of the manga planed out already. so call this a legal leak of there plans cos of my membership. if you want more information contact my email, if you want the sites i signed up for email me and ill send you them
  • Rate
  • Comment

Other Answers (10)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • deji Jubreel answered 4 months ago
    its obito
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Electro Chicken answered 3 years ago
    it could be izuna because he was forced to give up his eyes to madara from his clan and survived it then he takes eyes from madara after he was defeated by first hokage
    but there was a picture of him in the coffin thing

it could be the sage of the six paths evil son...dont think it ever shows him dead it just says that he was defeated so now he is weakened and since he is evil...he wants to become complete again and destroy the world :P

but my best guess would be kagami uchiha because he was in 2nd hokages squad with 3rd hogake and the 3 elders...the elders r the ones that locked the uchiha in that little corner of the village then plotted them kill them all...it never shows him apart from that 1 scene...he looks about that age when he shows his eye to sasuke

alot of ppl seem to think its obitos body with madaras spirit for some reason and that is so wrong
    masked dude fought with 4th hokage when the fox was attacking and back then kakashi and obito were students of the 4th so they were young
    and how can it b madaras spirit inside him....madara was dead (most likely dead) for like a 100 yrs im sure there would have been plenty of other non crushed bodies for madaras spirit to go in before then

its also not shisui :P itachi killed him to awaken his mangekyou sharingan and took 1 eye then gave to naruto and danzo took the other eye

so i believe its either izuna or evil sages son or kagami uchiha or 2nd hokage like john hanna said
    and dont think it could be obito or shisui

also it would b lame if its really madara behind the mask
    he goes around saying he is madara then we wonder who is behind the mask after madaras body comes up...then find its really madara behind the mask ...not very interesting :P

Source(s):

i think its KAGAMI UCHIHA...in squad with 2nd and 3rd hokage and the 3 elders
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Eswar Kesineni answered 3 years ago
    the masked man has both of his eyes with sharingan but during battle with konan his left eye lost its power by using izanagi so he cant be madara's brother

Source(s):

manga reader
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • John Hanna answered 3 years ago
    I maybe coming from left field with this one, but I think it's the 2nd hokage. Think about it if u actually do your research it says you have to have senju blood to actually awaken the rinnegan which fits for him. Secondly, during the 3rd great shinobi war he used his self as decoy against 20 water village shinobi but no one actually seen him die and let's be serious 20 regular shinobi could not have killed the 2nd hokage. And don't forget that tobi was controlling the water villiage's kage for a while. And lastly ( this is my weakest point) the man behide the mask calls himself tobi, could it be short for tobirama the 2nd's actually name. And I kno some people are going to say he was resurrected by orochimaru but he is the inventor of the resurrection justu, so I think he could of man a fake version of hisself to futher fool people. but thats just my opinion.

Source(s):

Myself
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Nightara answered 3 years ago
    I also think that it's Madara's brother, but I also think that it could be another 'Madara.' I mean, since he can use the Rinnegan, it's possible, right?

Source(s):

mangareader.net
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Slayer answered 3 years ago
    From what i heard is that you can obtain the rinnegan by fully mastering your sharingan,but if you can get the rinnegan by mastering sharingan then why would tobi need to take nagatos rinnegan?why give it to someone just to take it back?unless he really needs a sharingan and a rinnegan at the same time,but i believe it could possibly be izuna.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Carroll Verdeflor answered 3 years ago
    i think the same... it's his brother, Izuna, probably... i think, he can cause this much chaos... what if, he proclaimed to all that he was madara, but was not... he is the most powerful uchiha clan member, other than madara... think of it... they awakened their mangekyo sharingan at the same time... they fought each other as training for themselves, which would mean that Izuna is equal to madara, in terms of power and regardless of age... what if he got the Rinnegan (which was awakened by madara, some time before his death), and gave it to nagato... what if he was able to awaken the rinnegan himself? keep this in mind... the rinnegan toys, will possess the rinnegan eyes, which shows that they are under the rinnegan of the controller... it can't be obito, because tobi fought the 4th hokage, and obito was still a child at that time... if, tobi is obito, then who fought the 4th hokage...?
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • [Q] answered 3 years ago
    No, i don't think so, in a super strange way he might still be madara. Remember itachi said he is a shell of his former body. I think that's why he can be revived.
    But let's better wait for next week to figure it out.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • I <3 Anime answered 3 years ago
    just wait for the new issue
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Justin answered 3 years ago
    I don't think so.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock