What is the most annoying thing in the world to you?

Mine is when people CONSTANTLY ask why you don't smoke pot and keep bugging you, ugh JUST LEAVE ME ALONE! Of course I've tried it and it just wasn't that great, please go away now.

What about you?

26 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Best answer

people who complain about "autotune" and how it's "ruining music"

it's like, cut the sh•t already and listen to music you like instead of ragging on something you dont.

see. people are offended over nothing, hence the thumbs down, since one of the norms is to make fun of music. Do you know how stupid you look? i bet youre one of those youtube people who PURPOSELY go to a video you hate and then joke about it. you are so GODDAMN annoying. Wanna prove that auto-sucks? then dont listen to it. then there'll be less demand. by making fun of it, youre only adding to it. you people suck a$$

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I have a ridiculous number of pet peeves, some including...

- People intruding on my personal space

- People singing in a social setting

- PDA, or people who are "showy" in relationships, or think they're better because of it

- People who talk too much

- Arrogance

- Ignorance

- People talking when I'm trying to read, take a test, etc. I cannot concentrate at all with other people talking.

- C0ckiness (wow, they actually censored that. IT'S AN ADJECTIVE, PEOPLE)

- Taking "sides"

- People in groups or in numbers. Mark Twain once said "evil only exists in numbers", and he was absolutely right.

Lol, I guess just people in general. I really don't like people that much, or at least not that many of them.

• 3 years ago

the main stressful element is having borders and wanting a visa to circulate to yet another united states of america. i've got faith we as human beings ought to be unfastened to circulate everywhere we want to circulate interior the worldwide with out having to ask permission.

• 8 years ago

1) When someone on facebook posts a picture saying im so fat or im so ugly then people comment"Pretty" and theyre like NO ITS NOT! if ya didnt like it why'd you post it?

2) When people tag other people in photos that arent in them to get more likes or comments. #conceited

3) When someone tells me i have horrible taste in music. If ya dont like my music, go listen to yours, and ill listen to mine. Problem solved.

Source(s): I have many pet peeves
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • A
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

MY SISTER

unrequited love

working hard and not getting any results

having emotional issues

not being able to sleep

being more behind than everyone else

• 8 years ago

honestly, when cashiers hand me the bills BEFORE giving me the change. so annoying bc than the change falls all over because it has to balance on top of the bills. ughhh you're supposed to hand the person their change and than the bills!!!

• hermit
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

I guess it's people that constantly complain about things that annoy them. Want to smoke a joint? lol

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Agreed!

Lv 6
    8 years ago

Justin Bieber.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

A kid on my bus! he is soo fricken annoying everyday we tell him to shut up and turn around and he stands up on the bus and legitally turns himself around and then sits back down and starts buggin my friend and i again.

• 8 years ago

Puerile people who indulge in passive-aggressiveness.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.