Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 8 years ago

White Stuff on my Underwear...?

I'm 13 and theres like white stuff in my underwear. Is this bad... or some sorta of discharge or something...?

serious answers please...

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Best answer

HA HA HA I almost fell out of my chair when i read this XD

But no serious, don't worry (:

You're just going through puberty. It's nothing to worry about.

Every girl (and guy) goes through it.

Just don't ask your dad about this (unless you're a dude then don't ask your mom). Cause then you'll have one of those awkward moments.

• Susan
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

It's normal. All the hormones are getting ready. Most women have some sort of slippery/stretchy/gooey discharge in mid-cycle. You might want to wear some panty liners during this time. It will make you feel dryer and more comfortable.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

No need to worry.

It could be any one of three things;

A) Your period is going to start soon

B) A vaginal discharge which occurs when it cleans itself (strange, I know)

C) If it is more of a slimy (lack of a better word) texture than you might just be aroused.

Nothing bad. Just the natural course your body is taking. (:

Hope I helped!

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Just discharge don't worry, if you are masturbating and have an intense orgasm you will get a white cream too

It's all normal

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

It's completely normal sweetie! If it does get too much though, ask your mum to buy you some pantyliners!

Check out the sources for more info.

• 8 years ago

This is very common. You could always wear a pantyliner to save your lovely lingerie.

Jackie

www.female-shopping-tips.co.uk

• 8 years ago

its normal it happens to everyone. haha been there and thought the same thing. It usually happens before or after you have your period

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

it is vagina discharge. it may be a sign that your period is going to start soon

Source(s): me
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Have you gone through puberty yet?

• 8 years ago

its called Vaginal Mucus. it just means that your gonna start your period soon! be excited!!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.