Why are Aquarius girls extremely selfish?

My daddy is very sick with Cancer and we all have been visiting him. But the person he wants to see is too self absorbed to give a crap enough to visit him, my Aquarius sister. What's wrong with these girls? Everyone I meet is very nice and cool but once someone is hurt or something bad happens they turn... show more My daddy is very sick with Cancer and we all have been visiting him. But the person he wants to see is too self absorbed to give a crap enough to visit him, my Aquarius sister.

What's wrong with these girls? Everyone I meet is very nice and cool but once someone is hurt or something bad happens they turn into these selfish people.

My father and her are close. To be honest I don't know why he even cares about her? I love my father much more then she does. She has always been there for him and he has openly told me that she is his favorite. He gives her money does anything she asks him to. Yet ever since my father was diagnosed she refuses to visit him at the hospital. I asked her why she is being so selfish and she says "I'm not I love him very much and I wish him well." That's it? she pisses me off so much he wants to see her so bad but she too busy doing her "own thing" to even pay him one visit? Yet she says she loves him very much but won't even see him! Whenever i talk to her about him she doesn't even look interested.

He is most likely going to die he has been ill for so long and he won't even see him. Why are these girls so damn selfish?