Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

If the worldwide occupiers fail are you looking forward to eating Soylent Green?

It WILL happen if the protests fail.

Welcome to hell.

Please define WHOM the "worldwide occipiers" are. And, I will pass on the SG. I would rather sit by and watch the libbies eat crow instead.

“POLITICAL CORRECTNESS is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the CLEAN END.” --- Former US Senator from Wyoming, Alan K. Simpson

Republican since before she was born… and PROUD of it.

The Future Minimum Wage Earners of America will get the jitters during the first cold snap, and shall return to Mom's Basement en masse.

And nothing will have changed!

Source(s): ‡ Greedy leftists protest.

the world wide occupiers will succeed, the movement is growing

by hundreds of thousands per day.

they will demand a world corporation tax of minimum 40%.

and put a stop to take, take, take, greed of the rich.

• Blue

If I'm being honest, I'd have have to say no not really! But I have it on good information that it's full of peopley goodness!

I think i would prefer soylent green to a soyburger

if they fail , we will become economic slaves to the zionist agenda of greed of wall street , corporations , and the bankers . you might as well learn the words to hava nagila now , before it becomes mandatory .

lol ok I can eat fish anyway..i do not want to give the unions worker more money because that all it about give me give me give me.

LOOK WHO IS SUPPORTING OWS!

ITS PEOPLE !!!! and delicious

Gross.