Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureMythology & Folklore · 8 years ago

Does Magic Exist? (is magic real?)?

Does magic exist, if so how can i use it?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Best answer

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."

Source(s): - Arthur C. Clarke "Profiles of The Future", 1961 (Clarke's third law)
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

If you want to be a magician, there are tricks to learn that you would call magic is just an illusion. However, there is a different "type" of magic too. No one really knows where herbs and certain plants get their healing properties. That is white magic. White magic deals with the art of healing through incense, ritual, chanting spells, charms, herbs, purification and much, much more. Then there is black magic which is extremely dangerous to use by any human especially if you are using an enchanted item, such as an antique wand, or an enchanted book of shadows. Magic isnt like it Harry potter when the can just do things at will. It takes practice, concentration, and tecnique. Everyone has their own 'magic' they just fail to use it.

Source(s): Witche, and studies folklore and myths. :)
  • Raja
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Magic exists. In this modern world many magical things are in the form of scientific equipments. Still there are many to achieve. Till that time they may remain as magic.

• 8 years ago

Magic is all around us, you just need to know how to find it. Magic has different meanings for everyone.

The magic of rainbows, stars on a clear night, celtic standing stones - a magical feeling when standing in the midst, certain stones worn on your body, special foods protecting your body from illness, the magic of modern medicine, surgery, The magical feeling in wood glades, sea cliffs etc..

Traditional witches who use natures magic...

Source(s): green witch
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 years ago

There is no evidence that magic is real. Most magicians use tricks while people who claim to be magic often cannot prove it or give you some story about how it's "not the kind of magic you're thinking about".

• Connie
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

You are asking for something that only gives negative energy. Magic isn't real and you have two options, good or evil. Good comes from being saved and baptized by our heavenly father, the magic is called miracles. Now the ecvil comes from demons, Satan him self and yes, you can attract this evil, but it will be something you wished would had never got into. Poltergeist, possession and demons taking over your life. Please don't play with Ouija boards or tarot cards or seances. It all attracts evil. Buy a magic card kit or magic hat kit and leave the unexplained alone.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

It depend's what aspect. Magic as in magicians is all illusions and fake.

Good+Bad magic are things to stay away from as it can harm you for life.

Source(s): A believer of the Supernatural, Ouija Board, Witches+Magic.
  • Fred
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

No. Magic does not exist. But with our advances in science, we are approaching "magic."

• ?
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

One of the great sci fi writers once opined that sufficiently-advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. Think about it. In that case, magic could exist - - or not.

• 8 years ago

I am amazed at the number of ignorant people that actually do not understand that magick is 100% real.

it is nothing like what was portrayed in the Harry Potter movies, but it is real.

Over the last four years I have prevented hurricanes from directly hitting my home state of Florida, and when it has been dry I have called for rain. Please ignore the ignorant comments; because they are obviously too young to truthfully answer your question.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I am about 98% sure that real magic doesn't exist.

Allusions and coincidences on the other hand...

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.