Classical music aficionados - what are your most guilty musical pleasures?

I last asked this question nearly four years ago (how time flies!), but we now have a (largely) new set of interesting contributors (and many we miss from their absence here!) and so I thought I would ask this question again. It will be interesting to see if some contributors who answered last time give the same... show more I last asked this question nearly four years ago (how time flies!), but we now have a (largely) new set of interesting contributors (and many we miss from their absence here!) and so I thought I would ask this question again. It will be interesting to see if some contributors who answered last time give the same answer as before.

My most guilty musical pleasure remains the same as it was all that time ago - the silly song (yes it IS a song!) 'Dragostea din tei' (better known as the 'Numa Numa Dance') by Moldovan pop band O-Zone. No matter how many times I hear this ridiculous trifle, I still love it! Here it is:
http://youtu.be/jRx5PrAlUdY

Come on - what YOURS?
Update: Apologies if this question appears twice, only I posted it about an hour ago, it didn't show, so then I posted it again. It still doesn't show on my list of questions in 'classical'; I can only see it when clicking "you have a new answer to your question". Someone can obviously see it (thank you, tucomena), but... show more Apologies if this question appears twice, only I posted it about an hour ago, it didn't show, so then I posted it again. It still doesn't show on my list of questions in 'classical'; I can only see it when clicking "you have a new answer to your question". Someone can obviously see it (thank you, tucomena), but please ignore the repetition if there is one (I can't see it to delete it!). Good ol' Y!A!